Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud (43369 Views)

Ambode Speaks On N9.9bn Lagos Government Account / N9.9bn Fraud: Only N300m Remains In Lagos’ Three Accounts – EFCC / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by Abagworo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
lagdmark:

Rochas of imo, Ganduje of Kano and Ambode of Eko are just examples, Apc is loaded with Looters
headed by the Bouillon van chief looter Tinubu

Okorocha is not corrupt one bit. The whole propaganda is nullified by the fact that he donates 90% of his wealth to charity while he lives on 10%. Mention any other Nigerian doing that be he a politician or businessman. EFCC has no real case against him and are yet to trace any foreign account linked to him till tomorrow. The properties they sealed in Owerri were never hidden as he made it very open and well known to his people that his wife was building the investments as well as his daughter. The only thing linked to him is Rochas foundation built at old IBC quarters which is just a witch hunt. So many other States also donated land to Rochas foundation for building of school but in Imo they've made it seem like Rochas foundation College is an investment built with Imo money. EFCC should as well seal other Rochas foundation Colleges.
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by SpaceTour: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Okoroawusa failed woefully as a governor and wasted 8yrs without achieving anything.

Okoroawusa looted everything in Imo state, incurred massive debt while all the roads in Imo state are in total mess and shambles

[s]
Abagworo:

Okorocha is not corrupt one bit. The whole propaganda is nullified by the fact that he donates 90% of his wealth to charity while he lives on 10%. Mention any other Nigerian doing that be he a politician or businessman. EFCC has no real case against him and are yet to trace any foreign account linked to him till tomorrow. The properties they sealed in Owerri were never hidden as he made it very open and well known to his people that his wife was building the investments as well as his daughter. The only thing linked to him is Rochas foundation built at old IBC quarters which is just a witch hunt. So many other States also donated land to Rochas foundation for building of school but in Imo they've made it seem like Rochas foundation College is an investment built with Imo money. EFCC should as well seal other Rochas foundation Colleges.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by chijokz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
saajus:
Look at this one, you are amazed. 9.9billion was one transfer in September 2018. The man would have stolen nothing less than 40 Billion Naira in 4 years. All Lagos Governors since Tinubu have been draining the state. The state is generating almost 40 Biliion in monthly IGR. Add federal of about 10b to that. According to reliable source, Tinubu collect 1 Billion every month. So, Governor can take 1 Billion too. After 4 years, that's 48 Billion ($144m). Remember, the will still do indirect stealings like contracts inflation, land acquisitions, etc. When I hear Lagos is working, I pity Lagosians. If only they knew what these guys are stealing.
Well articulated.

1 Like

Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by SpaceTour: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ganduje have projects to show in kano but okoroawusa has nothing to show. Imo state is a total mess.

lagdmark:

Rochas of imo, Ganduje of Kano and Ambode of Eko are just examples, Apc is loaded with Looters
headed by the Bouillon van chief looter Tinubu
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by Kwin1995(f): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin Ambo oooo
Naw a ooo
Meanwhile 5 Acres of land available for sale at papalanto area,Ogun state

With C of O

40million ....

If interested �
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by comptable: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
fillion:
No shaking for Naija polithiefcians, their main accounts are offshore. If you like freeze all their Naija account, you'll only be freezing 5% of their cash.

Just like you are equally an internet thief defrauding innocent and non-suspecting persons under the guise of selling fictitious Binary options strategy. Please beware of this guy,he formerly went by a monicker "milliom" defrauding people before he was banned.

Make $1 Profit Every 5 Mins Trading Binary Option. Click Here for Details
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by djkirkoo2(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
post=81008038:
Thank God we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.
A president that jailed 2 APC governors in his first time.
But the children of hate and perdition will always try to keep all such information away from the young wailers.

This is why the power of immunity that the evil and corrupt party brough into our constitution should be revoked and removed ASAP.
It has done more harms than good.

Ganduje the thief will face this kinda judgement too we are sure, they will all be taking to court, if found guilty, they will vomit all they have stolen

This is the same kinda immunity The thief Fayose enjoyed in Ekiti for 8 years before he was invited weeks after he finished his tenure.

The supporters of thieves, violence and criminals are so much aware of that particular Fayose's issue, but they are still wailing that Thief Ganduje should be tried now, all because they don't want peace in the nation, when they know the evil law keeping him on the seat by their corrupt Atiku and co.

Hypocrites everywhere.
Anyone supporting all these evil and corrupt politicians will all end miserable as the thieves they support.
Joy and happiness will be far from their miserable lives.
They can never escape it.
Ode aka zone B
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by galadima77(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
OTayobami:
Will keep on posting this...

The only solution to this country's problems is to reduce her President's, governor's, senator's, minister's, honourable's, chairman's, councillor's salary and allowances then you'll see patriotic people take over them sits and turn her situation around...... This is therefore called revolution

I think it has more to do with their powers
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by LANDLORD72: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tinubu God will punish you.Though Amobode is a carward Fashola is the smart one
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by Tammynator(m): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2019
Sometimes, I marvel at the greed of human beings. Almost N10bn just for one person? What is his aim having all that money? No plan to create industries with it, no plan to fund medical research, no plan to give to natural disaster ravaged areas, just steal and pile up in one account somewhere. So shameful.
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by almarthins(m): 12:34am On Aug 07, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Ambode why na? So you be be looter too?

I no support thieves
But na only ambode thief, fashola nko, make we no mention tinubu. If ambode can have 9billion, then tinubu get more. Nothing will happen to ambo if he has the dozier of all of them, expecially the kingpin of lagos govt thief himself.
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by Ewedegubbler: 4:05am On Aug 07, 2019
radiolover:
Lol. All na them. Na dem abeg. All of them are there to thief, loot and become wealthier.

Meanwhile, this car is for sale. Location is Ilorin, Kwara State. For more information, check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5337985/mercedes-benz-s430-sale#80886330

this car for make sense for my great grandfather but now that he is dead, eish I think I will buy it for amadioha chief priest...
sense no go kill me ooo
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by OTayobami(m): 4:16am On Aug 07, 2019
niyidenrele:
Capital No I disagree...the best solution...just put all political appointee on minimum wage of #30k/month, including the governor, deputy and president,and see wonder working God manifest in Nigeria

Lolzzz! Oga na the same thing we dey talk na

1 Like

Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by OTayobami(m): 4:18am On Aug 07, 2019
zakir007:

Their salary is not the main issue. Will reducing their salary prevent them from wanton embezzlement?

See! This I the digital era....do that first and anybody tries to embezzle? He or she will get caught and punished, you should be aware of this now
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by OTayobami(m): 4:22am On Aug 07, 2019
ceasare:

Earnestly looking forward to that day and who will be d Nigerian hero to sign it off.no security details for public office holders shd be top of d list

Trust me if that happens then you'll see how these league of old hag leaders starts resigning their positions
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by tiredoflife(m): 5:23am On Aug 07, 2019
OTayobami:

The only solution to this country's problems is to reduce her President's, governor's, senator's, minister's, honourable's, chairman's, councillor's salary and allowances then you'll see patriotic people take over them sits and turn her situation around...... This is therefore called revolution

When an educated illiterate talk it's so easy to spot.
So to you they steal through salaries and allowances
People of power don't even look at their salaries and allowances
They steal by proxy
Forming or using existing companies
Award contracts
Get kick backs
So let's hear word on this nonsense you think is sense
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by Huntelaar9: 6:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Apc led government on looters, is a political witch hunt...This is what you get when you bite the hands that feed you....Ambode issa goal
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by 9jaRealist: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2019
GULLIBLE NIGERIANS...

grin grin grin

One suspects the old saying “if you want to hang a dog give it a bad name first” at play here...

Apparently, unlike most of the commenters here, anyone who has bothered to go beyond merely reading the (seemingly jaundiced) headline but actually took the time to read the ENTIRE ‘news’ story would be baffled and tasked to spot any personal link to Ambode in the reported allegations. Accordingly, the SOLE tortured “link” is that a civil servant (a Permanent Secretary, who according to Civil Service Standing Rules is a ‘chief accounting officer’) allegedly transferred N9.9 billion from the LASG accounts into private accounts (none of which has been alleged to belong or be operated by Ambode). Even the EFCC affidavit talks about prosecuting the Permanent Secretary, and NOTHING (not a single mention at all) about Ambode. In fact, the report mentions “Mr. Adesanya and other signatories” but again NOTHING about Ambode himself.

This headline and attendant ‘news’ report is akin to Buhari being “linked” to the alleged corrupt practices of ex-SFG Bachir Lawal or any other public servant who served in the federal government or bureaucracy during the term of his administration. I smell a crude smear campaign!
>
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by OTayobami(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2019
tiredoflife:

When an educated illiterate talk it's so easy to spot.
So to you they steal through salaries and allowances
People of power don't even look at their salaries and allowances
They steal by proxy
Forming or using existing companies
Award contracts
Get kick backs
So let's hear word on this nonsense you think is sense

I have just two questions for you...
1. Are you chatting right now from year 1960?
2. Are you a clown or trying to be funny?
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by limitless777(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2019
OTayobami:

Bros, I can guarantee U dt Ur suggestions of "reducing their salaries" won't solve any problem.... The 9.9Billion stolen here is NOT from salaries.

IF U even decide NOT to pay NIGERIAN public OFFICERS salaries dt will NOT STILL STOP em from STEALING....

1 Like

Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by MyGeneration(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Despite the fact that ambode refused to put up a fight inorder to save his political career. These people still want to deal with him.

One of the reason why Obaseki would never give in to Oshiomole
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by Femicomputer(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
For just 4 years of governor of Lagos state, this man with 9.9B. nah whaooo ooo. We really need Revolution.
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by Flexherbal(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
gnykelly:

First time I'm seeing you say this grin

My brother, I tell you...
Re: Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud by komodapson(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Flexherbal:
This country don tire person.

I swear bro....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering / Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 / Current Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria : Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.