Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt (1044 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants / Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by MGab25(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Cossy Ojiakor has revealed that she wants to adopt a daughter because she’s lonely. She also pointed out why she’s still alone.

The actress shared a video of herself singing Akon’s “Lonely” and told her followers she feels really lonely. She also asked her followers for the procedure to adopt a child as a single woman in Nigeria.

When a follower asked why she doesn’t have someone in her life, Cossy said it’s because she built a high wall around herself due to the fear of letting people in.

Watch Video Here- http://www.mcligy.win/cossy-ojiakor-reveals-why-she-still-single-then-says-she-wants-to-adopt-a-daughter-because-shes-lonely/

CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Dominique

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by MGab25(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by sonofspada(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
No one is crazy enough to marry any one that practices Beastiality

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by Aidejay(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
What are those things hanging from her neck......

Ooh my god it's breasts

God of OladimejiRufai.......
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Aidejay:
What are those things hanging from her neck......

Ooh my god it's breasts

God of OladimejiRufai.......

Na which kind friend be this one now?

You never call me to see good things like money or business.

Na always breast! Breast! Breast! And yansh! angry

Dem take women swear for you? angry

And Las las, na your type no dey last 30 seconds for bed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
The reason why this woman is single and lonely is solely because of the choice that women made in her life.... this is a direct consequences of her actions.

Let her CUNT E NEW with her rubbish lifestyle.

The only one I am feeling sorry for, is the poor adopted child that would have to live with this woman who uses her tittays as a life tool to get male attention/favors.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by oluwadabira111(m): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Omo see breast I feel like fuvking this girl. tongue
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by Funmmyastic: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by Aidejay(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Na which kind friend be this one now?

You never call me to see good things like money or business.

Na always breast! Breast! Breast! And yansh! angry

Dem take women swear for you? angry

And Las las, na your type no dey last 30 seconds for bed grin grin
if u see mammy water oooh
Neva Neva u run away
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by simonlee(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Omo see breast I feel like fuvking this girl. tongue
What did you just say? shocked

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by oluwadabira111(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
simonlee:
What did you just say? shocked
can someone wish u in peace cool
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by dollytino4real(f): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
start from police station
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by Hintona(f): 2:06am On Aug 07, 2019
She can adopt me
I don't mind

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by MGab25(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She' Still Single Then Says She Wants To Adopt by Pusherttt: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chai........see bobi shocked

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ella Shares Throwback Photo As 'MTN Project Fame' Contestant / Chioma is Special to Me, Davido Declines to Answer Questions on Chioma Pregnancy / Whether Wizkid Is A Ritualist Does Not Matter. Singer Opens(pics) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.