Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns (48536 Views)

Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu / Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by sprints1: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2019
He is a small boy brain reorientation can still be done not late condition him to stop using weapons... And send him to a good school.
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by godfrey01(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2019
Nairaland as far as I can remember this video is over a year now. You are part of the people causing problem in this country. You dig past issues. As as the time it's happening you don't show it or post it. People will be thinking now that is is recent... Anyways nairaland is not the only place for getting information. But what I am. Saying, you post old news..

1 Like

Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by ALEXANDER51: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2019
WHAT WILL GOVERNMENT DO WITH THIS BOY
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by okeniti: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
That would only make him even worse, as then his only reasoning for not being a terrorist is fear of cane.

Eagleboney:
They should just give him 72 strokes of cane on that's his dry nyash before sending him to rehabilitation home
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by Formularcr7: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2019
beardedboy:
So pathetic.

This boy should be charged to court.

There's juvenile court in Nigeria but many don't know. In fact there's juvenile prison for underage children like this when they commit crime.

I remember borstals juvenile home in ABK, we used to take food to the Muslim among the boys during Ramadan. It was always heart wrenching to see those boys there.
The juvenile prison was more or less a rehabilitation centre.

*Edit*

After watching the video, I don't see any evidence that the boy is a Boko Haram member. Virtually all kids can do all that demonstration. Especially at this age where action film is common.
action film? you well so?
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by ilemona4u: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2019
deepwater:
the problem with the north is that they place too much emphasis on power.
to get this power, they believed they needed to take total control of the military
in order to get the military, they left every other aspect of life for it - opportunity cost / foregone alternatives
in the military all you got is your riffle, that is your life, that is your respect, that is your value. loose it and loose all
the riffle is put in the faces of everyone up north as the in thing to get, y get a degree when u can get power with the riffle so goes the narrative.
at the end, every northern child anticipate the day s/he would hold unto his own riffle issued to him/her by the armed forces. allies or the enemy .
it doesnt matter, just clinch to your own riffle.

i bet a southern child of his age would grab a football over that riffle if presented with both to make a choice.
Because the sub conscious of the southern child have been programmed to be a doctor, an engineer , a lawyer , a business man when s/he grows up so lets play football now!

and the northern child would still grab his riffle, while wait till you grow up when u can get your riffle now! afterall being in the military is their trophy.

that child should be taken into solitary confinement
he needs to forget what a gun looks like and what it can be used for.
child soldiers are more deadly than any other thing, they have no conscience, they have no fear.
u could see how bold he was to still approach the soldier asking for the real deal.

in all my 7years of being a nairalander, I 've never read so much sense in one post, and coming from a woman, am just speechless. In fact am following ASAP, I might need your advice on a very important something ... What u said is nothing but the undiluted truth sister. I was born and brought up in the north, though am not a northerner. And this is exactly what I experienced with the northern children, it's just as if they were born to be belligerent. And whenever I travel to my hometown in do South during holidays, the difference between the children in these two regions will be so glaring
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by themanderon: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2019
The evil of almajiri system. The north will surely destroy themselves if care is not taken.
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by splendour7(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2019
HitSong:

Shame on you... grin
why Kwanu? I'm Not A Millitary Nor A Criminal,where Do You Expect Me To Learn How To Handle A Gun?? Lolz From American War Film I Guess.
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by Eagleboney(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2019
okeniti:
That would only make him even worse, as then his only reasoning for not being a terrorist is fear of cane.

Hahaha okay nah
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by Eagleboney(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Like this one
Yeah EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by Godsonjoe: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2019
which way Nigeria
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by splendour7(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2019
toprealman:
That's not the point is it?
blother Please Woriz The Point Ni?
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by MobilityExpress: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
While southerners are busy watching BBN and teaching their children how to twerk, Northerners are busy teaching their children how to shoot with guns? Interesting lipsrsealed
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
buh just give him pen and paper now to spell Allah, and you will be surprised what you will see.
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by Chiemezueajuzie: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2019
Lwkmd Nigeria na Buhari b the person that pikin suppose shoot
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by follock007(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2019
now we are talking, i think the new is incomplete because he must have told the JTF the names or nicks of his tutors... They are ripe for the picking. Me i am always available to tell you what and what i learnt and who and who i learnt them from.
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2019
Catch dem young
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Very old vedio
Re: Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Making fools of their citizens....what's the need when you catch them and release them back into the society as REPENTED AND REHABILITATED BOKOHARAM MEMBERS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) / Buhari Reshuffles Cabinet, Swears In Seven New Ministers / Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.