Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Day 2 Morning Session Of Rccg Convention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Day 2 Morning Session Of Rccg Convention (190 Views)

Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 2 Morning Session Of Rccg Convention by Haleplushearty: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
RCCG 67TH ANNUAL CONVENTION DAY 2 MORNING SESSION
ORDINATION OF ASSISTANT PASTORS
TOPIC: SIGNS SHALL FOLLOW
TEXT: MARK 16: 16
BY: REVEREND JOE OLAIYA
Shall we rise to our feet, can you lift your right hand and say Jesus i love You, wave your hands to Him, let it be from your heart, say Jesus i love You, thank You for Your special love for me, You gave Your life, suffered and died that i may escape the captivity of the devil and sin, thank You for loving me so much. Heavenly Father, we thank You, exalt You this morning, we magnify You, blessed be the name of the Lord. This morning we give You all the praise and adoration, thanks for the gift of another day, opportunity to be in this ordination service, thank You for your goodness and mercy, glory be to God, In Jesus name we prayed. If you are sure something new has started in your life shout Hallelujah.

Somebody say - thank You Jesus. In Mark chapter 16, Jesus has risen from the dead, three and halve years before this after His baptism in water and fasting He was confronted by the devil and offer was given to Him by satan to bow and take the kingdom of the world and their glories, Jesus rejected the offer. Jesus proceeded and established the kingdom of God by preaching, healing the sick, doing miracles and casting out devils. These provoked the kingdom of darkness,
Jesus was arrested and killed, He rose after three days, the triumphant resurrection leads to preaching of the gospel.

If you believe say after me - "I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of the living God, took over my sin and paid the price for my sin, He died because of me on the cross and was buried, He triumphed over sin, death, satan and over hell and rose from the dead, since I'm a believer according to what God has said and according to what Jesus said, these signs shall follow me in the name of Jesus, i will cast out devils, continually speak in tongues, take up serpent and if i drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt me, i shall lay my hands on the sick and they shall recover, thank You Father, I'm a believer and these signs are following me. AMEN!"
What can you see behind you? the signs are following me, the signs are to follow those that are obeying the instruction not those that sit. Go ye into all the world, don't sit. Jesus took the authority from satan, we can go anywhere in the name of Jesus because of the authority. Mark 16:20 Go forth, the Lord will go with you, work with you and confirm His word with signs and wonders following you.
WHAT TO PREACH Luke 24:47 Repentance and remission of sin in the name of Jesus. Any religion that can't provide forgiveness for you and save you from sin can't take you to heaven.
RELIGION THAN CAN'T TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN
1. The religion CAN'T break the power of sinful habits.
2. No assurance of salvation.
3. It has no solution to death and sin.
JESUS HAS SOLUTION
1. He lived for 33 years and DIDN'T commit sin.
2. He forgave sinners.
3. He is the only man qualify for sacrificing His life for removal of our sins.
4. Jesus' blood is the only power that stops the devil.
5. Jesus is the only power that harass and cast out devil.
***Other religion offer sacrifice to the devil but Jesus cast them out and gave authority to do the same.
6. Jesus is the only name that causes demons to tremble.
7. Jesus is the only man that treats death as sleep - wake people from dead.
8. Jesus is the only man that said He will die - how He will die, how long it will take and resurrected.
9. Jesus opened the grave.
***If you don't preach Jesus there is no hope for the world, all other gods are liars and impostors, they have no answer to sin, death and devil.
Shout JESUS! the world has no hope without Jesus. Acts 2:37, Acts 3:1-8, the Lord will go with you and confirm His words with signs following. When the world threatens you, pray for more power.
Acts 5 We will take over the world, satan has lost control.
TO MANIFEST THE SIGNS
1. Believe word of Jesus.
2. Say what Jesus said.
3. Act out what you are saying.
4. Refuse to doubt.
5. Reaffirm always.
6. Jesus will make them happen.
HOW TO KEEP THE POWER.
1. Stay holy, don't be like Samson.
2. Stay under the blood.
If you want power to preach the gospel come. say "Lord i promise You before this congregation and this altar, i will preach the gospel. Father i promise You by Your special grace i will stay away from sin and live under the covering of Your blood 24/7 all the days of my life in the name of Jesus."
PRAYER
Signs and wonders will follow you and you will give all the glory to God.
CONGRATULATION!

(1) (Reply)

Your Fear Empowers The Devil Indirectly. / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.