Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,767 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction (51828 Views)

Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by ngwababe(f): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2019
AmazingELixir:
angry

We have totally lost it in this country...when they said future leaders is it what they meant...

And this thing will birth and mentor a child to what exactly

You no even watch the video, you don judge the poor girl, kill am. Your kind no go even stay alone with a lady without begging for sex. Na una be our problem seriously. Change this your mentality, it's not healthy at all.
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by Jerkules: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
nikkypearl:
What is joystick again joystick kor ,favourstick ni undecided
Man is to joystick as Woman Is to Playstore
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by weezyk(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by BlueAir: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2019
LedRock:
It is called sexual harrassment, if a man tries that with a woman he will be blasted, so don't change comment now that it is a woman doing the nonsense.
u spoke my mind.i wanted to say this to her but I thought "Bleep it,hypocrisy is some people's culture"
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by Mryacks: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2019
Angelfrost:
Am I the only one who finds this changing of "pen*s" to "joystick" quite irritating, dumb, unnecessary, and hypocritical?... Like WTF??! undecided
y

I'm with you on this. Irritates me the hell up
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by 400billionman: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2019
How will a lady ask for DICK under CAMERA ?

Who videod this episode ?

It's fake. Kizz respect yourself.
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by AmazingELixir: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2019
ngwababe:

You no even watch the video, you don judge the poor girl, kill am. Your kind no go even stay alone with a lady without begging for sex. Na una be our problem seriously. Change this your mentality, it's not healthy at all.

Sharap you dis sweet gal..
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by xeroxje: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
dollytino4real:
must u say it online, abegi nobody holy pass , dat is quickie

babe wen sabi.how about we do an online quickie.
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by shogsman(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pe*nis is pe*nis which one is joystick again
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by Phyde: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Staged
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by ngwababe(f): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Sharap you dis sweet gal..

tongue
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by dollytino4real(f): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
xeroxje:

babe wen sabi.how about we do an online quickie.
bros u hash sha
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by dollytino4real(f): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
kuntash:

did you watch the video before this comment ?
y ask sir
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by dollytino4real(f): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
LedRock:
It is called sexual harrassment, if a man tries that with a woman he will be blasted, so don't change comment now that it is a woman doing the nonsense.
pretender chief
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by dangotesmummy: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is sexual harassment and it's not funny.if a man asks you as a woman to bring out your breasts because you're a celebrity how will you feel? will you find this funny?

Respect yourself women
Re: Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction by opebiboy: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
na so women come be now. them too like fvck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job / Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) / Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi Begin Media Tour (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.