Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai (2016 Views)

Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. / Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? / Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai by YoungHunter: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Creative Nigerian footballer who left his marks in the indelible sands of time as he gave in all his best during the African Cup of Nation and also recently signed to Roc Nation, Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai!!!
Dude is living his best life
https://dailyscoopers.com/nigerian-footballer-samuel-chukweze-takes-his-mother-on-vacation-in-dubai/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai by Truthwords: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2019
Someone told me that i am related to this guy

Re: Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai by YoungHunter: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2019
Truthwords:
Someone told me that i am related to this guy
LOL, When fame is involved
Re: Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai by blesskewe(f): 1:17am On Aug 07, 2019
Mum

First love
Re: Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai by NwaAmaikpe: 2:04am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked

Wow!!!

Who does this?

Dude is semi-stupid and very twisted for choosing his mom over his girlfriend.
He should have simply gotten his mom some fancy "abada" and "hollandis" then chosen a beauty queen for this trip or doesn't he have a girlfriend?

He didn't just take his mom to Dubai on a romantic trip he is also spoiling her on a yacht ride.
Isn't that for lovers alone....or lalasticlala is my head paining me?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai by YoungHunter: 6:50am On Aug 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should have simply gotten his mom "abada" plus "hollandis" then chosen a beauty queen for this trip.

Or doesn't he have a girlfriend?
Why take his mom on a romantic trip and a yacht ride in Dubai.
Isn't that for lovers alone....or is my head paining me?
lol
Re: Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai by GOFRONT(m): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2019
He should have simply gotten his mom "abada" plus "hollandis" then chosen a beauty queen for this trip.

Or doesn't he have a girlfriend?
Why take his mom on a romantic trip and a yacht ride in Dubai.
Isn't that for lovers alone....or is my head paining me?

HaqHaqHaqhaq.....Chaii...NwaAmaikpe!!! cheesy cheesy......Sir, This your comment is a direct explanation of the complaints of a typical Nigerian Golddigger. I mean our Slayqueens dem.... cheesy Haqhaqhaqhaq

@the bolded, Nothing do your head....Better Ammasco Oil dey your head. Godbless you

Re: Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai by Barbados20(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Sweet mother I no go forget u
Re: Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai by YoungHunter: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Barbados20:
Sweet mother I no go forget u
confirm
Re: Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai by YoungHunter: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai by nuban07(m): 6:24am On Aug 08, 2019
Good one lad. Nobody can love u pass ur mama, its time for her to reap the fruit of her labour.
Re: Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai by YoungHunter: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2019
nuban07:
Good one lad. Nobody can love u pass ur mama, its time for her to reap the fruit of her labour.
yea
Re: Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai by YoungHunter: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Can Messi Break Pele goals record / Football Weekend Predictions / Football Betting With NO Risk - Www.bankerbet.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.