Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

[HTG] Withdrawing Paypal Directly To Nigerian Bank Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [HTG] Withdrawing Paypal Directly To Nigerian Bank Account (635 Views)

Which Nigerian Bank Card Works For Google Ads / Opening A Fully Verified Paypal Account And Withdrawing To Nigerian Bank / Withdraw From Paypal Directly To Nigerian Bank 360/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[HTG] Withdrawing Paypal Directly To Nigerian Bank Account by imninja: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2019
I've seen somewhere (I think on a landing page) where someone was selling an e-book on how to remove limits on your PayPal account so you can receive funds directly to your Nigerian bank account and he showed enough proof for me to understand that it was real. I really think there's a process like that and according to the sales pitch it required a national identification document (passport and Drivers license) to verify. And once it is verified you can withdraw funds from PayPal directly to your account.

Now the problem is that he was charging #9500 and I think that's too high so I'm thinking if there's anyone out there who know the process of this verification I'll really like to share or know it too. I can trade information if that's acceptable.

Imagine what that can do for you if you are dropshipping, using fiverr or you have an Etsy store.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9VPm1z3EPhhmilNIRvkhA

I'll update this if I find any solution that's pocket friendly and hopefully if someone has a solution he/she is welcomed to share

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Youtube Subscribers Fast / Very Easy Technique To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog / Get A Super Responsive Wordpress Blog And Start Making A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.