Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Best Data Plan For Streaming Movies Online - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Data Plan For Streaming Movies Online (595 Views)

How To Watch Movies Online / Tinyzone – Watch Movies Online For Free / Top 7 Websites To Watch Free Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Data Plan For Streaming Movies Online by Melaninprincess(f): 12:45am On Aug 07, 2019
You want to download that movie or your favourite TV series just released new episodes or stream an online class, Airtel Binge plans are just what you need.

If you are looking for an Airtel plan, which is suitable for downloads, then you can easily activate this bundle and enjoy surfing the internet.

The Airtel Binge plans is a one off data plan that enables you to get fast and affordable internet on the go without stress.

I have used this for a while now and it's quite fast and can be activated easily.

It delivers 1GB for N350 and it allows uses to download videos, musics, movies, applications, games and many more on a daily basis.

To enjoy this bundle, recharge your SIM card with N350 and dial *141*354# to activate now. It is suitable for all devices.
Re: Best Data Plan For Streaming Movies Online by Blastedholligan: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
This plan you just mentioned is what I use for movie downloads majorly. Its a very reliable data from airtel. Coupled with the fact that there network is fast again. I prefer them to other networks
Re: Best Data Plan For Streaming Movies Online by Corroro: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
N350 for 1gb is a good one i must say, but what happens to your data when you dont exhaust it in one day, can it be rolled over?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Female Hunter Dancing To Brown Skin Girl / My Tv/movie Hub / I Need Link To Download These Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.