Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

A Word From Ikoro Iyineleda, Regardless Of Whatsoever Else He May Be. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From Ikoro Iyineleda, Regardless Of Whatsoever Else He May Be. (244 Views)

All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background / "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. / The Truth Doesnt Change Regardless Of How Many People Might Deny It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From Ikoro Iyineleda, Regardless Of Whatsoever Else He May Be. by TheIkoro(m): 4:22am On Aug 07, 2019
There just may be another "best" that an evil, vile, damned, and most accursed of all generations might attain at the end of the day - apart, that is, from having it be undeniably certain that there never has been either righteousness, or good. And that is to have it be just as an undeniable fact that,

"Vanity upon vanity! All is vanity."

And even should that second conclusion be eventually made, it will even then lead back to the first. For even should fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts be the same - that as one dies, so does the other - even then, it is clearly written;

"A righteous man hath regard for the life of his beast, but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."

Thus, if the tender mercies of the righteous is to have the life of a man - even if son of man - be synonymous in all its entirety with sufferings; only to then have it written as the sum of his life, at the end of the day:

"All is vanity and a striving after the wind;"

then the tender mercies of the righteous are cruel enough to have absolutely no one of them - human, or divine - be deemed anything other than wicked. And thou may have it clearly stated in thy statutes then - be the statutes of Caesar, or of GOD; that:

Might is always Right, and never the other way round.

As for The Fool and The slowpoke that persists in having me be either Christian (that my cries for Vengeance may be then annulled by the blind "mercy" of a man that forgave even at the point of crucifixion) or having me be then Anti-Christ: do give either Mohammed or Moses the tag, "Anti-Christ;" and stop labeling the one and his God a false prophet and the beast, and having the other be no more than "a DEAD covenant." Or go a step further than that, and make sure you give names even worse than any you've given me already (from Anti-Christ, to Balaam, to Legion, to even Satan - be it literally, or figuratively; and from that which I can remember) to a man whose father is said to be a destitute living his life as one like unto he called Lazarus by he whom thy ilk labelled Beelzebub.

Hopefully, one day, some day; my Creator will - despite The Word for today - have me be of all men the most grateful. But as each and every passing day has the evil delve into even more subtilty to devise even more cunning, that I may be then thwarted of both Vengeance and Justice; I become of all men more and more most miserable.

- Kini Yun (7th of August, 2019).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Word From Ikoro Iyineleda, Regardless Of Whatsoever Else He May Be. by orisa37: 5:16am On Aug 07, 2019
That The Son of Man may eventually become Son of God,
He must always,

SHINE THE LIGHT OF GOD IN HIM,

SHOW THE GOOD OF GOD IN HIM. &

LIVE THE LIFE OF GOD IN HIM.

This Earth is a Market, Damnation, Hell and The Chief Quality Control Spirit of God's Authority and Responsibility. And

Heaven is Home and Eternal Bliss. The Stock of God for Requisitioning and Reordering of all living Creatures and Spirits.

May The Supreme Spirit grant us proper Understanding of His Grace.

IJN AMEN.
Re: A Word From Ikoro Iyineleda, Regardless Of Whatsoever Else He May Be. by TheIkoro(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2019
TheIkoro:
There just may be another "best" that an evil, vile, damned, and most accursed of all generations might attain at the end of the day - apart, that is, from having it be undeniably certain that there never has been either righteousness, or good. And that is to have it be just as an undeniable fact that,

"Vanity upon vanity! All is vanity."

And even should that second conclusion be eventually made, it will even then lead back to the first. For even should fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts be the same - that as one dies, so does the other - even then, it is clearly written;

"A righteous man hath regard for the life of his beast, but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."

Thus, if the tender mercies of the righteous is to have the life of a man - even if son of man - be synonymous in all its entirety with sufferings; only to then have it written as the sum of his life, at the end of the day:

"All is vanity and a striving after the wind;"

then the tender mercies of the righteous are cruel enough to have absolutely no one of them - human, or divine - be deemed anything other than wicked. And thou may have it clearly stated in thy statutes then - be the statutes of Caesar, or of GOD; that:

Might is always Right, and never the other way round.

As for The Fool and The slowpoke that persists in having me be either Christian (that my cries for Vengeance may be then annulled by the blind "mercy" of a man that forgave even at the point of crucifixion) or having me be then Anti-Christ: do give either Mohammed or Moses the tag, "Anti-Christ;" and stop labeling the one and his God a false prophet and the beast, and having the other be no more than "a DEAD covenant." Or go a step further than that, and make sure you give names even worse than any you've given me already (from Anti-Christ, to Balaam, to Legion, to even Satan - be it literally, or figuratively; and from that which I can remember) to a man whose father is said to be a destitute living his life as one like unto he called Lazarus by he whom thy ilk labelled Beelzebub.

Hopefully, one day, some day; my Creator will - despite The Word for today - have me be of all men the most grateful. But as each and every passing day has the evil delve into even more subtilty to devise even more cunning, that I may be then thwarted of both Vengeance and Justice; I become of all men more and more most miserable.

- Kini Yun (7th of August, 2019).

Four hours or so ago, I wrote The Word above.

Ten years ago, the moon fled His Approach - and Christians came out rejoicing, to have me then spend seven weeks as in all its entirety an oku igbe.

Today, the clouds covered His Face - that He may not see my pain, and know my anguish; and I wrote The Word above. And Moslems became none, and Christians flared even more against the warm they spurned ever since Woman accused him of sticking a pencil in an eye.

I am NOT of all men the most miserable.

- The Naked Truth (07:50 AM; 7th of August, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

When You Masturbate, You Are Partaking In Rape – RCCG Therapist / Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband For Not Picking Her From Church / Five Ways To Walk By The Spirit-kenneth Copeland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.