Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

How To Take Your Business To The Next Level Using FACEBOOK - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Take Your Business To The Next Level Using FACEBOOK (142 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / How Do I Increase My Sales Using Facebook Ads / Secrets To Making Money Using Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Your Business To The Next Level Using FACEBOOK by Femsolutionist(m): 5:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Are you based in Lagos (Ikorodu Preferably) ?
Do you have a Smartphone or Laptop with Active Data Bundle?
Do you want to know how to take your business to the next level using FACEBOOK?
Are you also in need of extra source of income?
Can you be chanced to attend a 3 hours Practical oriented lessons on Ecommerce, Cartoon Animations and Facebook Adverts this Saturday 10th August, 2019?

If YES(S), I am willing to have an Indoor training for few numbers of people to enable them have extra income to meet up with some of their Financial Obligations.

Contact me via signature (08146302272) for your invite tag to allow you participate.

I hope to hear from you soon..

(1) (Reply)

Discoverorg Customer Reviews, Rates & Popular Alternatives / How Can Diabetes Be Cured Permanently? / Nigeria Export Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.