Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Wake Up And Tell Myself I Am The F*cking Best” Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wake Up And Tell Myself I Am The F*cking Best” Davido (609 Views)

”You Learn From The Best” – Davido Reacts After Chilling With Wande Coal / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / "We Tried Our Best" - Davido Finally Gives Up On Atiku (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wake Up And Tell Myself I Am The F*cking Best” Davido by Eeldris1000001: 6:16am On Aug 07, 2019
Davido made a bold statement to give himself the accolades he thinks he deserves. According to him, he felt he wasn’t praised enough for the work he’s doing to push Afrobeat forward around the world.

As a result, he wakes up every morning and tells himself that he is the best at making Afrobeat music. ”

Davido is a supers star and he’s been a blessing to many up and coming musicians in Nigeria and around the world.

He released a video about how underrated he’s been his entire career. If you miss it, Check here.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/i-wake-up-and-tell-myself-i-am-the-fcking-best-davido/

Re: I Wake Up And Tell Myself I Am The F*cking Best” Davido by itspzpics(m): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2019
Bro... Thats it
Re: I Wake Up And Tell Myself I Am The F*cking Best” Davido by Defenderalert(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2019
You dey learn work where Burma boy dey.
Re: I Wake Up And Tell Myself I Am The F*cking Best” Davido by Kneephy(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Omo Baba Olowo you are not the Best.

You are just Favored by God himself
Re: I Wake Up And Tell Myself I Am The F*cking Best” Davido by Funmmyastic: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2019
So what does he want us to do about that?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Breaks Instagram Record In Africa, With Over 40,000 Comments / Beautiful Photos And Videos From Bbnaija 'pepper Dem' Oppo Runway Fashion Show.. / Bbnaija: Watch The Moment Tacha And Joe Almost Got Into A Physical Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.