Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country (37946 Views)

Indian-based Muslim Group, Anjuman E-haideri To Foot All El-zakzaky Medical Bill / Indian group Volunteers To Foot El-zakzaky's Medical Bills / Shiites Knocks El-rufai Over Conditions On El-zakzaky Medical Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by merits(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2019
pressmanng:
After Court had granted the leader of Islamic Movement in Nigeria popularly Known as Shiites, Ibrahim Zakzaky Bail to go for Medical Tourism to India, Some Indians have started welcoming him ahead of his arrival.

India is not a Muslim Nation but of the Muslim nationals in the Coutry there are sizeable amount of Shiites among them.

Indian Shiites have taken to Twitter to show their joy of welcoming Zakzaky to their country.

Below is the screen shoot of what some of them are saying:

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/indians-welcomes-zakzaky-medical.html?m=1

So no any special hospital can treat him here in Nigeria,so why do we still have medicine as a course in our institutions?when federal government don't have confidence in them as a medical practitioners.
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2019
wickedtuna:
quite sad that popular monikers like yours who should be setting an example are the ones promoting all this tribalism and whatnot. Please sir lets strive to make our country better by first detoxifying our hearts. Blessings.

quiet....!!

tongue tongue....

una think una dey do nigeria,una dey do una selfs....
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2019
merits:

So no any special hospital can treat him here in Nigeria,so why do we still have medicine as a course in our institutions?when federal government don't have confidence in them as a medical practitioners.

no no....let asia have their wahala....

too much enemies for him in nigeria....

you are forgeting sunnis dont like shias....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by wickedtuna: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2019
tsdarkside:

quiet....!!

tongue tongue....

una think una dey do nigeria,una dey do una selfs....
lmao...i literally kept quiet! cheesy cheesy oga na the kush dey make me peaceful this morning o. Good morning sha
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by beardedboy(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2019
Davidhero:

can you please recommend a book I can read to understand this properly?

TIA

The only books I have are in Arabic. And they're even hardcopy.
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2019
wickedtuna:
lmao...i literally kept quiet! cheesy cheesy oga na the kush dey make me peaceful this morning o. Good morning sha

good morning....

kiiikikiki....

what a funny world....uh....??
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2019
realestniggah:
So Sowore just replace this guy in prison

Asuweh u are funny. Very very funny
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by merits(m): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2019
tsdarkside:

no no....let asia have their wahala....

too much enemies for him in nigeria....

you are forgeting sunnis dont like shias....
Ok tnx,for d broad idea i appreciate.
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Davidhero(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2019
beardedboy:

Oh shhiiit..

Aii then.
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by ugocitywnda: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2019
post=81019344:

Sure, you have to thank him from the bottom of your heart.
Atleast he did not run away the way someone did wearing his wife's gown in the middle of the night! cheesy
He's in Israel as we speak.
To come back home.......for where?!
Cownu, the JAPAAAA master!
You are twin to Iberibe
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by stankezzy: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2019
21 laws of power says when a leader wants to release a political prisoner ,make sure that u quickly imprison another one so that your opponents will be constantly afraid so zakzaky out soworo in , that's d law of substitution , afonjaa ntoo
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by stankezzy: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2019
beardedboy:

I have d Chinese version of it , if he can read it I will gladly send it to him
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by jefff455: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2019
post=81019334:
Dear Indian Government,
Please kindly hold on to him.
[s]We dash him to you guys over there please[/s].
learn to speak for urself

1 Like

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by udoka2013: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2019
post=81019344:

Atleast he did not run away the way someone did wearing his wife's gown in the middle of the night! cheesy
Bro,if a (cow) is coming after you will you not Japaaa? Tinu.... japaa when one came after him.Abio.....who did not do so,what came after him? Your answer is as good as mine. Wise up!
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Taciturn1: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2019
beardedboy:
Na dia money they wan collect na.

And all these Shiites will be hyping themselves with media. You're not even a sizable fraction of the Indian population. Let alone the fact that Muslims in India are only a fraction of the whole India population. So how does that mean 'indians' welcome him.

The same way they always try to make noise and cause uproars just to hype their population. Of all the Islamic countries in the world Iran is the only under Shia rule.

And more is that Shia is just one of the many sects of Islam. Dividing Muslims into Sunni and Shia is an erroneous division. Shism is an ideology just as ahmadiyyah is another sect, the khaarijites (jihadist terrorists) are another sect, the Ikhwaanees are another one and many more.

So Islam isn't divided into Shia and Sunnah. Rather it's divided into Sunnah and others.

The people of Sunnah say that we must stick to the understanding and practice of the golden generation of Muslims (the sahabah). Those were the direct students of the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). But all the other sects claim that they have a better option.

This is a long story and will take a whole book but the point is the Sunni Shia dichotomy is erroneous and was created by the west.

By the way he should the nonsense he did with Buhari there and he will have himself sacrificed to the cows of budha.
Freedom within a belief system is the ultimate test of it's credibility. Seems you would prefer the man dead for having a different belief. You didn't even create the religion, you were born into it, so free yourself.
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Litmus: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2019
adadike:
Thank you India! Zazaki, i wish you a great trip and a successful treatment in India. Biko abata zi kwa na obodo a ozo. Cho uzo iga esi were chupu Efi' a nachi obodo anyi n'oche

India does not deserve thanking, they are not doing it free, whether monies are exchanged or not.
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by beardedboy(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2019
Taciturn1:
Freedom within a belief system is the ultimate test of it's credibility. Seems you would prefer the man dead for having a different belief. You didn't even create the religion, you were born into it, so free yourself.

Actually, I wasn't born into it. I accepted it, so your point is flawed.

Secondly, whatever belief you're calling me too is also a religion, even if it's atheism.

Even the belief you have today was created by someone. The philosophy you were taught in school, disguised as freethinking, was created by the Greeks. So no one is really free. It's only a matter of choosing who to give your alliance.
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by MylezKayn(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2019
It's a one-way ticket for Zackzaky to Iran. He's gonna end up as Ayatollah Or something like that
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by splendour7(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2019
post=81019344:
Sure, you have to thank him from the bottom of your heart. Atleast he did not run away the way someone did, wearing his wife's gown in the middle of the night! cheesy He's in Israel as we speak. To come back home.......for where?! Cownu, the JAPAAAA master!
Can you imagine the way he's addressing our President?! Nonentity!
smh! Truely Common Sense Is Not Common!
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by ejifranks(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Buhari just gave this man global credibility.

3 Likes

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by follock007(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Nice! Nobody has to die over some ultra kinetic push because he is fronting... The Yarudua syndrome is a shame... If you are clean of evil done to another fellow then your critics will eat their own vomit. I am a middleman like Buhari the CamBRIDGE graduate cool
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Reference(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2019
post=81019334:
Dear Indian Government,

Please kindly hold on to him.

We dash him to you guys over there please.

Exactly what has this man done to you and your folks is what I just cannot understand. What are his crimes please.
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by kareemkamil(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
May Almighty ALLAH, wouldn't allowed this Man called ZakyZaky to come back, Indian should issue him indegine certificate to him. ZakyZaky disaster Man.
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by isaacola57: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
post=81019344:

Atleast he did not run away the way someone did,
wearing his wife's gown in the middle of the night! cheesy

Can you imagine the way he's addressing our President?!
Nonentity!
if he's the president so what! Should we start bowing down for him?
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Rekhina(f): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gandollaar:
When a tyrant is in power, the citizens go on exile. Like Abacha like buhari. Those currently in bed with the lifeless slowpoke were all on exile when buhari's mentor and benefactor Abacha was in power and buhari was in his government.
My prayer is that buhari ends up most unlamented than Abacha.

Greenland, adaibeku.
Gandollar dont mind dat demon ,have nothing to do with it ok

1 Like

Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by phonemakemoney: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Seems they want to codedly give ElZakzakky green light to escape to Iran from India. but what do I know.
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by olumalcolm(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Why cant he be treated in a country like Uk where there would be water tight security? cos me i bliv iran wuld get in touch wit dis guy in india and if we r nt crful, we wuld be having a new boko haram on his return, if he does. angry
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by kiddkash(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
post=81019344:

Atleast he did not run away the way someone did,
wearing his wife's gown in the middle of the night! cheesy

Can you imagine the way he's addressing our President?!
Nonentity!
chai bubu na thing
Re: Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country by Antichristus: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Religion is a dangerous thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Approves Creation Of New Anti-Corruption Agency / Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.