Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says (16393 Views)

Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by dre11(m): 6:57am On Aug 07, 2019
by MUSTAPHA ADAMU

The governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje, has alluded to his controversial victory in the 2019 governorship election in the state, joking boasting that he is the master of ‘inconclusive’.

DAILY NIGERIAN reports that Mr Ganduje was declared winner in the March 23 rerun election after the governorship poll was declared inconclusive by Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC on March 11.

The governor spoke on Monday while receiving Kano Pillars players and officials for trophy presentation in his office.

Kano Pillars won the 2019 Aiteo Cup recently in Kaduna, breaking a 66-year jinx after defeating Niger Tornadoes 4-3 on penalties after regulation time ended in a goalless draw.

“I knew Kano Pillars would win when the march reached ‘inconclusive’ stage,” he said to the laughter and applause of the audience.

“As masters of inconclusivity, we finally made it. Because we have a composition of highly skilful and talented players.”

Mr Ganduje then showered $1,000 (N360,000) each player and official, as a “preliminary gesture” for winning the Aiteo Cup.

The governor, in a statement by his spokesman, Abba Anwar, said more bounties would come for the victorious team during the upcoming Award Dinner Night few days to come.

“We are giving you this One Thousand Dollar ($1,000) to each and every player, with members of your technical committee. I think your number is forty (40). This is just one out of other gestures to come your way.”

https://dailynigerian.com/im-the-master-of-inconclusive-ganduje-says/

3 Likes

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by helinues: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2019
See reckless talk

By the time his immunity expires, we will know how relevants he is in Kano state

38 Likes

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by aolawale025: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2019
Osun election case ought to have given a legal verdict on inconclusiveness. Hopefully kano petition would do so. If technicalities don't get in the way

Too much impunity in the land

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by odave: 7:04am On Aug 07, 2019
This man and dollar Sha, I no blame you. But everything will end one day

5 Likes

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Cajal(m): 7:08am On Aug 07, 2019
Inconclusiveness is part and parcel of INEC constitution
Ganduje ride on sir

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by madridguy(m): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2019
grin grin grin Red cap crew are coming for you.

Cajal:
Inconclusiveness is part and parcel of INEC constitution
Ganduje ride on sir

3 Likes

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by seunmsg(m): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2019
aolawale025:
Osun election case ought to have given a legal verdict on inconclusiveness. Hopefully kano petition would do so. If technicalities don't get in the way

The last kogi election already gave legal backing to inconclusive election. The Supreme Court ruled that INEC is right to have declared the election inconclusive.

4 Likes

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by inoki247: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Enjoy your Dollar jare oga Bureau D change. Yahoo boys suppose dey bomb Gandollar e go sabi dash Dollars..
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2019
why did people rig self
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 07, 2019
Jesus should have his head office in kano when he comes back to the world

1 Like

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Nbote(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2019
Not his fault... Dat is exactly what his Dollars and d President did for him
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Nwaedeinya(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2019
edfgoiijuhygtfr
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by PapaBaby: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2019
Nigeria: A country where "riggers" brazenly boast about their exploits.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by fasho01(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2019
It's not his fault.. Inefficient institutions we have in this country to allow this rogue boast this way
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by donogaga(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2019
I'm not an expert
But after analyzing the picture and the headline, I cannot say anything because as I said in the beginning I'm not an expert
Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by sogodihno: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Useless PDP want to take Kano, in their dream! maybe they think they can buy everyone by feeding them kerosene, that nonsense can only happen in Abia and the surrounding 5 villages. Tueh!
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2019
No Sir, you are the master of loot.
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by eneyoduke(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2019
After smoking weed, my neighbor came back high and he has been knocking at his door for 2 hours yet he stays alone... Should I tell him that He is not around?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by xtivin2: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2019
aolawale025:

Pls stop using the word "Technicalities", you are giving our CJN problems

1 Like

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Kendumazy(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2019
OK
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by naijadrivablog: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2019
grin
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by Mayany(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2019
You're also the master of Dolarization $$$ well done sir

1 Like

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by vibre: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Elections thief

1 Like

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by nototribalist: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Ugly frog

1 Like

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by ajayiopy: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2019
helinues:
See reckless talk

By the time his immunity expires, we will know how relevants he is in Kano state
BABA NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THIS MAN. NORTHERNERS DONT PLAY POLITICS OF BITTERNESS LIKE US (SOUTHERNERS),ONCE THEY ENTER MOSQUE FOR PRAYER ALL THE OUTSTANDINGS ISSUES WILL BE BURIED.THEY HAVE A WAY TO PROTECT THEMSELVES. IF YOU DOUBT ME ,JUST ASK YOURSELF WHY NATIONAL ASSEMBLY HAS NOT VISITED BAUCHI ON SPEAKER ELECTION WHILE EDO CASE IS GLOBALLY TRENDING.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by ten123: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2019
ok
Re: I’m The Master Of ‘inconclusive’, Ganduje Says by kenny714433(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2019
grin

We are no longer hearing about the underpass abi overpass this man was constructing. Abi did the project come to an end immediately after the election?

Nigerians, have you all seen we are the problem of this nation and not necessarily the politicians up there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students / Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba / Magu Immediately Ceases To Act As EFCC Chairman – Ozekhome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.