Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Demonstration In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonstration In Nigeria (187 Views)

BREAKING:: Massive IPOB No Election Demonstration In The South East. Video. / El-zakzaky: Police Warn Against Demonstration, Ask Citizens To Be Vigilant / Buhari’s Victory: Demonstration Of Confidence And Trust By Nigerians- Kenyatta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demonstration In Nigeria by Niaja4real(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2019
What's is probably killing our once vibrant Nation is Religious Bigotry, Ethnic Sentiment, Political Party Affiliation & Outright Ignorance/Illiteracy.
The General Masses In Nigeria Practice What, I Will Termed " Selective Bravery" and "Selective Cowardice"
Relate The #RevolutionNow On The 5th Of August, 2019 And The One's Of 2011 Then, U Will Understand Where I'm Going.
The Protesters May Erroneously Have Thought, It Was Still Jonathan's Era, Where Every Tom Dick And Harry Could Just Hit Any Street In Nigeria And Protested As Many Times They Chose Or Want, Without Anyone Disturbing Any Protesters, But The Government, As It Were, Would Rather Gives The Protesters Police Protections.
That Was When The Nigerian Masses Could Conveniently Breath The Air Of Freedom To Speak And To Assemble.
Jonathan Could Never Have Been The Best, As No Leader Ever Be, But He Jonathan Was So Humanely Dispositional When Dealing With The Nigerian Masses.
Jonathan Was A True Democrat Of All Time And Season.
Permit Me To Leave U With These Two Paraphrases Words Of His:
1). "My Political Ambition Does Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian".
2). "Nigerians Will Remember The Freedom They Have & Enjoyed Under My Administration When I'm Gone".
3). " I'm The Most Abuse & Disrespected President Of Nigeria Since Independent And Yet No One Has Ever Been Arrested Or Intimidated For Such".
I Still Remember The Hippopotamus Status Tag On His Lovely Wife, Dame.
I remember The Very Volatile, But False Allegation Of Training A 1000 Snipers For An Imaginary Political Killings By A Perennial And Serial Alarmist ( Obasanjo) And Of Which Some Sellouts Even Came Out To Announced To The World That They Have Seen Their Name As Number 1 On The List And Till This Moment, No Ant Was Hurt.
I've Chosen Never To Be Sympathetic With Anyone Caught In The Cross Fire, Be It Dino Melaye, Bokola Saraki, Timi Frank, Atiku Abubakar, Buba Galadima, Oby Ezekwezili, Tunde Bakere, Tambuwal, Wole Soyinka, Obasanjo, Ogbnanya Onu, Dele Momodu, Femi Falana, Pat Utomi, #BBOG Group, Ambode And Now Omoyele Sowore, All Of You Must Pay For Your Sins Against The Nigerian Masses, One Way Or The Other.

(1) (Reply)

No One Saved Abia From ‘hawks’ / How Corruption Is Affecting Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu / Governor Akeredolu Curbs Unemployment Through ICT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.