Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

As Worst As Anything- Pictures Of National Library In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / As Worst As Anything- Pictures Of National Library In Abuja (387 Views)

Are Ibadan Real Estate Agents The Worst In Nigeria? / Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) / What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As Worst As Anything- Pictures Of National Library In Abuja by Abolarin24(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2019
The home of quality news and entertainment

ABOLARIN'S WORLD
HOME
ABOUT US
CONTACT US
POLITICS
EDUCATION
ENTERTAINMENT
SPORTS
CURRENT NEWS
Abolarin's World
The home of quality news and entertainment

ABOLARIN'S WORLD

CURRENT NEWS
“As worst as Anything”- Nigerian Man cries out over poor state of National Library in Abuja (PHOTOS).
Abolarin - August 7, 2019

A Nigerian man who was invited to the National Library by his friend was highly dissappointed when he got there and was confused because of the poor state of the library.

The Man in his post said h thinks Central Area Abuja is arguably the most expensive district in Abuja but unfortunately the National Library headquarters is arguably the worst building in the Area.

Ozii Baba Anieto also said the building looked like the Onitsha Police Barracks of the 80s as its frontage is occupied by food vendors cooking right inside the building.

He wrote;
When the taxi stopped me in front of the structure, I refused to pay him. This could not be my destination. I plainly told him I was going to the National Headquarters.

The taxi driver was not in the mood to fight back, he could tell that I was defeated by the sight that saluted me.

For Full Details and More Photos of the Library

Just Click;

https://abolarinsworld.com/as-worst-as-anything-nigerian-man-cries-out-over-poor-state-of-national-library-in-abuja-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Amanda's Court / Own A Home In Abuja Today / How Influential Are Property Lawyers For Your Real Estate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.