Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Who Is From Enugu Here? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is From Enugu Here? (1390 Views)

Man To Trek From Enugu To Makurdi If Akume Becomes Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is From Enugu Here? by jenny2007(f): 12:26pm On May 14, 2007
its been long since i visited my lovely hometown, Enugu. I'm always either in Lagos or Abuja when i'm in Nigeria these dayz. Can you give us some info on what has been happening in the coal city. new bigs boys and girls? politics? popular weddings and parties? new events and hangouts? anything really! holla1
Re: Who Is From Enugu Here? by chaz(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2007
Well man, Enugu is still old enugu as DRY as ever. Except 4 d new roads and buildings, its still an old peoples state. We have d SO-Called Underground tunnel (its actually a carriageway not an undergroung tunnel, but nigerians shld blive whatever our superiors tell us, right?) Yeah well, and also Universities r on strike so w/out students u can imagine how boring d place would be. Dats about d Coal city so see u around man!
Re: Who Is From Enugu Here? by Mayflower2(f): 10:12am On May 18, 2007
God, I just can't believe my luck. I have been going around looking for the minutest thing on the web regarding Enugu and here comes one right beneath my nose. Infact I had a topic posted on Aba and Enugu in this forum earlier. I'm going to Enugu to take up a new job and being an expat was wondering whether there would be places of interest, like the ones in Lagos. ( I love Shoprite and Megaplaza and stuff). Though not regularly, it is refreshing to go to places like this occassionally. Also I enjoy shopping at all the local markets in Lagos. Doyou have things like this in Enugu as well? Somebody told me that Enugu has huge water scarcity . Is it true?
Re: Who Is From Enugu Here? by jenny2007(f): 4:04pm On May 20, 2007
@May_flower; i think that you'll enjoy being there a lot cos there's loads of fun places to see. i have'nt been there since 2004 but i heard that its still got all the excitement which it is known for. Try visiting Ogbete Market since you like local markets. You'll also find that most commodities are cheaper to get in enugu. hope you enjoy yourself on your trip!
Re: Who Is From Enugu Here? by Mayflower2(f): 6:48pm On May 20, 2007
@jenny2007

thanks a lot pal, i'am eagerly looking fwd to my trip. I'll send a detailed update once I reach there and keep you posted on how the place is doin now. smiley
Re: Who Is From Enugu Here? by youngies(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2007
I live in Abuja but my heart is always in Enugu
Re: Who Is From Enugu Here? by BlackMamba(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2007
Enugu is as much fun as you want if you have the means and know where to look. Folks like Chaz will be "submerged in water and still cry of soap entering his eye".

(1) (Reply)

Which Users Do You Want To Slap Sometimes? / Seun You Banned Me Twice! / QUIDDITCHING: The Newest Crazy Meme Like Planking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.