Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Christainity And Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christainity And Islam (876 Views)

Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam / The Ring : Ring And Islam, All You Need To Know / Tissue Paper And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christainity And Islam by victor01(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2010
I have carefully come 2 see both Religions and other religions as far fetched from the other as the foundational beliefs,traditions,Ideals and each singular purpose do not add up 2 a corresponding Conclusion and never will add up.If God is one,then why d agitations,d Jihads,the Massacres and even d Fight against terrorism.God is not the author of Confusion but the God of Love personified.Man in his Ignorance is only a Chess piece in d War bw Good and Evil.
Re: Christainity And Islam by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2010
Uncle, ur statements almost made no sense 2 me nd d human race in generality.
The premise of ur argument has got nothing to do with ur conclusion.
It's better u go 2 a typing skl 2 learn typing, than testing ur typing skill on niraland with filthy nd unreasonable issues.
flushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Christainity And Islam by chyz1: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2010
Re: Christainity And Islam by Almuhandis: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2010
grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445327.832.html#msg7052356

….-----‘for my people perish for lack of knowledge’-the Christian God.
I am not worthy to define JIHAD-laa.But I must turn to the Holy Quran for the definition and the modis oparandi. May Allah reward me as I speak his commandments.
Jihad is a command to all muslims, enforced by the Holy Quran (you can say otherwise-you can not modify the Quran!)
The focus of Jihad is to overcome people who do not accept islam. In Mohammed’s day jihad was therefore practiced against xtians and jews on a regular basis, as well as people who were idol worshippers-anyone who did not convert to islam(confirm from surah 2vs217; 4vs71-104; 8vs24-36,39-65. Ok enough of just reeling of surahs, let the quran speak clearly:
‘THOSE WHO REJECT ISLAM MUST BE KILLED . IF THEY TURN BACK(FROM ISLAM),TAKE(HOLD OF) THEM AND KILL THEM WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM-------surah 4 vs 89,the Noble quran
SO WHEN YOU MEET(in fight-jihad in Allah’s cause)THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE, SMITE(their) NECKS TILL WHEN YOU HAVE KILLED AND WOUNDED MANY OF THEM, THEN BIND A BOND FIRMLY(on them, ie take them as captives) surah 47 vs 4, the Noble Quran
I can go on and on (while they will keep living in deceit and self denial)
Allah commanded the Prophet muhammed to enforce KILLING rather than take prisoners(chilling!)
‘IT IS NOT FOR A PROPHET THAT HE SHOULD TAKE PRISONERS OF WAR(and free them with a ransom) UNTILL HE HAD MADE A GREAR SLAUTHER(among his enemies) IN THE LAND. Surah 8 vs 67, the NOBLE QURAN.
So much more to say, let me stop here for now (may yesua grant me access to his jabali mukadas!)
When I return I will(from the quran) expose the origin of the killing and hatred the muslims have against the Christians.
Shukran jiddan
Re: Christainity And Islam by experts: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2010
Almuhandis:

grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445327.832.html#msg7052356

….-----‘for my people perish for lack of knowledge’-the Christian God.
I am not worthy to define JIHAD-laa.But I must turn to the Holy Quran for the definition and the modis oparandi. May Allah reward me as I speak his commandments.
Jihad is a command to all muslims, enforced by the Holy Quran (you can say otherwise-you can not modify the Quran!)
The focus of Jihad is to overcome people who do not accept islam. In Mohammed’s day jihad was therefore practiced against xtians and jews on a regular basis, as well as people who were idol worshippers-anyone who did not convert to islam(confirm from surah 2vs217; 4vs71-104; 8vs24-36,39-65. Ok enough of just reeling of surahs, let the quran speak clearly:
‘THOSE WHO REJECT ISLAM MUST BE KILLED . IF THEY TURN BACK(FROM ISLAM),TAKE(HOLD OF) THEM AND KILL THEM WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM-------surah 4 vs 89,the Noble quran
SO WHEN YOU MEET(in fight-jihad in Allah’s cause)THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE, SMITE(their) NECKS TILL WHEN YOU HAVE KILLED AND WOUNDED MANY OF THEM, THEN BIND A BOND FIRMLY(on them, ie take them as captives) surah 47 vs 4, the Noble Quran
I can go on and on (while they will keep living in deceit and self denial)
Allah commanded the Prophet muhammed to enforce KILLING rather than take prisoners(chilling!)
‘IT IS NOT FOR A PROPHET THAT HE SHOULD TAKE PRISONERS OF WAR(and free them with a ransom) UNTILL HE HAD MADE A GREAR SLAUTHER(among his enemies) IN THE LAND. Surah 8 vs 67, the NOBLE QURAN.
So much more to say, let me stop here for now (may yesua grant me access to his jabali mukadas!)
When I return I will(from the quran) expose the origin of the killing and hatred the muslims have against the Christians.
Shukran jiddan

u have lied against islam,Qur'an and the entire muslim of this world.

i wont argue with u,but know that ur re responsible for your own deed.

but i ask,why lie on Qur;an because u want to gain a point in an arguement.

to those who cares to know, Jihad in Islam.

Jihad is often mistakenly described as "holy war." Explore what the true meaning of Jihad is: a constant struggle to preserve one's faith and defend the rights to freedom of worship.

The word Jihad stems from the Arabic root word J-H-D, which means "strive." Other words derived from this root include "effort," "labor," and "fatigue." Essentially Jihad is an effort to practice religion in the face of oppression and persecution.

"And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you. But do not transgress limits. Truly Allah loves not the transgressors."

- Qur'an, Surah Al-Baqarah (2:190)

In pre-Islamic Arabia, retaliation and mass murder was commonplace. If someone was killed, the victim's tribe would retaliate against the murderer's entire tribe. This practice was directly forbidden in the Qur'an (2:178-179). Following this statement of law, the Qur'an says, "After this, whoever exceeds the limits shall be in grave chastisement" (2:178). No matter what wrong we perceive as being done against us, we may not lash out against an entire population of people.

The dangerous escalation of violence in the world is disturbing to all people of conscience, from September 11 to the Middle East battles, and other random acts of violence perpetrated at innocent civilians.

In Islam, several things are clear:

Suicide is forbidden. "O ye who believe!, [do not] kill yourselves, for truly Allah has been to you Most Merciful. If any do that in rancour and injustice, soon shall We cast him into the Fire, " (Qur'an 4:29-30).

# he Qur'an admonishes those who oppress others and transgress beyond the bounds of what is right and just. "The blame is only against those who oppress men with wrongdoing and insolently transgress beyond bounds through the land, defying right and justice. For such there will be a chastisement grievous (in the Hereafter)" (42:42).

# Harming innocent bystanders, even in times of war, was forbidden by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). This includes women, children, noncombatant bystanders, and even trees and crops. Nothing is to be harmed unless the person or thing is actively engaged in an assault against Muslims.

The taking of life is allowed only by way of justice (i.e. the death penalty for murder), but even then, forgiveness is better. "Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause, " (17:33).

Do not lie, islam is indeed the religion of just (Peace)

Re: Christainity And Islam by azharuddin: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2010
@Experts
Very well said, but dont reply to such ppl and turn this into a discussion, because
its not out of their ignorance they speak but for the mere want of making trouble.
So try to ignore them.
Re: Christainity And Islam by Almuhandis: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2010
cool i gave very clear verses from the HQ yet, you guys were so shocked that you decided that the best to do with the revealed truth is to ignore me.How did I lied, when the verses are there for you to critique your selves.
Be carefull your soul is more important than clinging to what you where born into shocked
The God wil help you guys.
Shukran jiddan!
Re: Christainity And Islam by zubeyr(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2010
muhandis I hope you know at least what your name means in Arabic?
By now you should know two things that Arabic and Koran are both off limit to you Stop claiming you understand the meaning of the Koran and the context of the verses revelation when you don't know dude you must be on some wrong pills  who will take your explanation or views about Koran Please Give me a break

(1) (Reply)

10 Good Reasons Why Hadiths Must Be Questioned! / The Battle Of Badr-English Lecture / Any Religion That Fight Or Kill For Thier God Is Weak Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.