Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,947 members, 7,866,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Let Me Help You Facilitate Student Entry Visa(shengen) To The Netherlands. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let Me Help You Facilitate Student Entry Visa(shengen) To The Netherlands. (700 Views)

Kenyan Multiple Entry Visa, 6 Months Course. / For Nigerian Illegals In The Netherlands, It Is A Tough And Risky Life / Help With Dubai Entry Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Help You Facilitate Student Entry Visa(shengen) To The Netherlands. by akanmu23: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2010
Hey young men and women,
with utmost sense of seriousness and honesty I bring you this good news. I can help you facilitate your obtaining a shengen student entry visa to the Netherlands for undergraduate or masters' degrees . All I need from you is to present genuine documents. I am not talking to anybody but only those who have the right documents and sense of purpose. You can reach me through this address akanmu23@gmail.com

When you get in touch I will give you the full details, very simple and authentic. Don't forget only people with the genuine documents! cool
Re: Let Me Help You Facilitate Student Entry Visa(shengen) To The Netherlands. by collinsfbi(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2010
Hey young men and women,
with utmost sense of seriousness and honesty I bring you this good news. I can help you facilitate your obtaining a shengen student entry visa to the Netherlands for undergraduate or masters' degrees . All I need from you is to present genuine documents. I am not talking to anybody but only those who have the right documents and sense of purpose. You can reach me through this address akanmu23@gmail.com

When you get in touch I will give you the full details, very simple and authentic. Don't forget only people with the genuine documents!
No hidden details, once they have their genuine documents then they don't need your service, they can do it all alone. Spare yourself the stress of helping with hidden agenda. Gbammmmmmm over and out
Re: Let Me Help You Facilitate Student Entry Visa(shengen) To The Netherlands. by akanmu23: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2010
@collinsfbi: I seriously expect more from you than to always rant like a fool. If information is not applicable to you then you ignore it. Don't be such a nuisance. I did not say service I said let me help you,obviously not you.
Re: Let Me Help You Facilitate Student Entry Visa(shengen) To The Netherlands. by collinsfbi(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2010
I did not say service I said let me help you,obviously not you.
It's my concern because pple like you are not meant to be here. PPle like you are not difficult to identify, you are neither a scammer nor fool but a blood illiterate, what help would you render to someone with genuine docs. If I may ask, what is the diff btw rendering services and helping pple? Anyway is a waste of time replying a complete slowpoke like you. Besides, nobody with genuine documents will be interested in your (help) here. Any details that cannot be put in white and black here is rubbish with hidden agenda. So, Mr. olodo stay off this section if you don't have reasonable comments to give FOC. Gbammmmmmmmm over and out

(1) (Reply)

What Business Could One Do In South Africa? / Urgent! "where In Usa Can I Buy Diesel Generator (new Or Used), / Pls Can Someone Help Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.