Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat (40074 Views)

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2019
An alleged leaked chat between Ubi Franklin and alleged baby mama, Sandra Ihueuwa, has surfaced on the internet.

According to a social media report by an Instagram page @cutie_juls, the leaked chat showed moments the music mogul and the business woman were having discussions on her pregnancy and how he allegedly didn't want to have anything to do with the report.

See Chats Below:
https://lailasnews.com/alleged-leaked-chat-between-ubi-franklin-and-sandra-alleged-baby-mama/

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2019
Sandra Ihuewa recently gave birth in the United States. she revealed that Ubi rejected the baby but she will make sure the baby has all the things it needs in the world

See photo of the baby here
https://lailasnews.com/alleged-leaked-chat-between-ubi-franklin-and-sandra-alleged-baby-mama/

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Omihanifa: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2019
cheesy ubi nah bad guy o undecided when babe asked for her ₦8million baba sharply dey send am his dick picture asking her if "she wants some "

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by drginger(f): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2019
Calabar boy! I hail thee

14 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Jayslicky: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Omihanifa:
cheesy ubi nah bad guy o undecided when babe asked for her ₦8million baba sharply dey send am his dick picture asking her if "she wants some "

Your mind thinks fast, through their conversation one can see that this woman was the one flocking and disturbing ubi before ubi decided to give her want she wants, ubi na correct bad boy he doesn't have time for emotional stuff, he must be a beast in bed. Sandra statement of having nothing to do with ubi again is obviously a lie, if ubi tries her again, she will still open her legs for him.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by itspzpics(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2019
Lol

I have 7 boyfriends that knows each other. Ladies says.. Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR4lOvCC2jI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by thorpido(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2019
2 idiots.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by daddytime(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Mtcheeeew....

Stupid geh wey dey wan use money tie man down....

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by anthonyuncle(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2019
she ruined herself by asking for money

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by TollaniINC(f): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2019
inside life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Pappyto: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2019
Two desperate bloggers can compose these rubbish abeggi.

21 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Houseofglam7(f): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by DIKEnaWAR: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2019
Ubi is just like his name; farm. Where they plant and germinate things. In his case, he has chosen to be planting sperm and germinating kids from many women.

These guys are highly irresponsible.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by ewosk: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2019
lipsrsealed
Thanks, this chat have added one year to our lives and improved the GDP.

While you are here kindly patronize me I sell chairs that helps you sit outside people's relationship and mind your business. Please place your orders

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Nwaedeinya(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2019
DAWSFEDGFHJLK
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Kennitrust(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2019
That's their business
And I got my own to face.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2019
grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by soberdrunk(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2019
Ubi nor get conscience, collect the babe 8million still install him app for her system...... angry

16 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by LANDLORD72: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2019
The problem of now a day relationship

WHY SOME MEN PREFER PROSTITUTE BY Oluwa Nolly.

1. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, buying her airtime, paying for her rent etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum sex for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-
called clean Gf's. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn't give her a
particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there?

2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes
because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant. But funny thing is the so called side chicks and normal gals will shock u with messages of I missed my period, I'm pregnant..

3. Prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last
thing on their mind is marriage.

4. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than the so-called clean G'fs, side chicks of ours. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her
but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely
G'fs,Side Chicks. it is the other way around you thinks she is decent so he doesn't need a condom, tomorrow Thabo will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and
Steve will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent, clean, chick and the cycle continues. What a shame!

5. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come back for them again unlike the clean homely gals, G'fs, Side chicks, who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken...

MY OPINION...
80% of women are prostitute. It only depends if they are WILD prostitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes. The wild ones are the
ones that stands in the hotels,bars,lodges,streets for commercial sex trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean gal all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have sex with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the
roadside prostitute.?? My brothers, I see, it is the same thing. So whether you admit it or not if your GF sleeps around with Random guys she meets occasionally then you have a domestic prostitute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels because you are in their shoes too...Now Ladies you can Bite off my Head. Im done...: Respect to all the good women

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Ekakamba: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2019
The essence of WhatsApp voice call is to save your airtime. Are you with me? grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by realestniggah: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2019
My man should have learn to keep his d!ck inside his pant.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Kelamma(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2019
Gone are the days when decency and morals are celebrated. Today, indecency, nudity, immorals, fornication and baby mamas are the order of the day.

God,please protect, guide and guard my children from all these decays.

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2019
Mtchew
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Kendumazy(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2019
OK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) / "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.