Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Good News For The Entrepreneur, The Salary Earner And The Unemployed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good News For The Entrepreneur, The Salary Earner And The Unemployed. (326 Views)

“There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel / Audacious Entrepreneurs Unveiled As The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2020 Holds / The Entrepreneur Africa’s Business Meeting 2018 Was The Best Moment For Ceos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News For The Entrepreneur, The Salary Earner And The Unemployed. by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2019
In may we started this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/5168334/how-earn-over-n200k-monthly

So far we have trained quite a number of members for free and they have gone on to create their services and have been making money even till now. We also know that not everyone that got in the training had the time to learn it or even take on the jobs as they come.

Therefore we have created a system that will be great for you if you are unemployed, or you want to make extra income or set up your Internet Business.

This system is simple - you set up your service, get the clients and our members will take on the job for you. You guys split the profit as per agreement, and everyone is happy.

Now we have reopened our Free Training groups, and you can be a part of this now. Imagine a member who joined the training in may and now makes money doing this..

If you want to get in now, this is the link - https://passion.best/training/

Don't drop your numbers because i may not have time to eventually add you and spammers can copy it too.

PLEASE NO SPAM, JOIN AND WAIT FOR UPDATES

Please note this is all free and positive!
Re: Good News For The Entrepreneur, The Salary Earner And The Unemployed. by rottable(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Your link is not responding. Here is my number:08078118991
Re: Good News For The Entrepreneur, The Salary Earner And The Unemployed. by damtan(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2019
The link isn't responding. I missed that of may, can't afford to miss this. Add me please Zero 7 zero 38 Four Seven 85 Four Five.
Re: Good News For The Entrepreneur, The Salary Earner And The Unemployed. by sylvadan: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
0 eighth 0 394430 eight 3

(1) (Reply)

Unrefined Shea Butter Today / Who Else Feels This Way About A Failed Business? / BEWARE: Don't Take A Business Loan If You Don’t Know The Answer To This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.