Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

See How AIRTEL Nigeria Scammed Me While NCC Watch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How AIRTEL Nigeria Scammed Me While NCC Watch (806 Views)

How Airtel Nigeria Gives Out Your Phone Number To Others Without Notifying You / How Airtel Subscribes You To Their VAS Services Without Your Knowledge (Photo) / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How AIRTEL Nigeria Scammed Me While NCC Watch by johnaruson(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2019
I dialed the usual 141 to subscribe my monthly subscription on AIRTEL network, among all, they offered 3GB for N1,000, but when i chose it and paid, they gave me 1.5gb instead of 3gb they dangled.
This is not the first time Airtel scammed me. The regulatory body, Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) couldn't stop them from this type of stealing from innocent Nigerians after a lot of complaints from her subscribers. In financial business: Any mistake that favors you is considered deliberate by regulatory body.
NCC should not only fine defaulting operators but also mandate them to pay back to their victims.
See transaction graphics below.

Re: See How AIRTEL Nigeria Scammed Me While NCC Watch by sulasa07(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2019
What about me that bought two Airtel 4G Sim but didn't get any 4GB of data,when I called Airtel they said they've stopped the 4Gb bonus but I can see clearly you still have it

1 Like

Re: See How AIRTEL Nigeria Scammed Me While NCC Watch by chukwuibuipob: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2019
undecided angry sad embarassed All of dem are the same same..Even wen u dnt use d data for a week, the thing go get style run out small small . Unfortunately, we have irresponsible Minister of communication/NCC peepz are useless

1 Like

Re: See How AIRTEL Nigeria Scammed Me While NCC Watch by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2019
If your SIM is still new...

Just text "GET" to 141

Then recharge and dial *141#

They will double up your data and give you extra airtime.
Re: See How AIRTEL Nigeria Scammed Me While NCC Watch by DarkJeddi(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2019
sulasa07:
What about me that bought two Airtel 4G Sim but didn't get any 4GB of data,when I called Airtel they said they've stopped the 4Gb bonus but I can see clearly you still have it
Getting the 4G bonus is dependent on a new IMEI number..

That is,

If you have used that phone to activate a new Airtel Sim before,you won't be eligible for the bonus again..
Re: See How AIRTEL Nigeria Scammed Me While NCC Watch by Freethought(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Getting the 4G bonus is dependent on a new IMEI number..

That is,

If you have used that phone to activate a new Airtel Sim before,you won't be eligible for the bonus again..

Totally wrong... Airtel are just scamners
.. I bought one 4glte sim, inserted it into a newly purchased HTC 10... They didn't gv me... Called them, dey said the phone has received 4gb bonus bfr.... Whr?!!!

Me i just swore for them sha... No time!

1 Like

Re: See How AIRTEL Nigeria Scammed Me While NCC Watch by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2019
What is this op saying sef Na today eh? One corner! One corner! One corner! Na d way eh! One corner...one corner.....grin
Re: See How AIRTEL Nigeria Scammed Me While NCC Watch by johnaruson(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2019
Don't mind them, they are still give as the gave my friend last week in Spa Port Harcourt.
sulasa07:

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Or Control Any Android Phone Using Cerberus App / Iphone 11 Pro: Full Phone Specifications / Google Voice App Is Getting Dark Theme Support On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.