Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office (8418 Views)

Recap: Nigerian Senator Caught Committing Adultery With Two Hookup Girls / Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by IDanfulani(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by millhouse: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2019
He is only working on his constituency projects
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by tigerclaws: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2019
chaiii

opi kwalu ya aka na ala oo grin
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by cpu2006(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2019
where are we going in this country?. am tired of this country
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by pelkad1290(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2019
That's his capital project ooo

Making life better for the people of his constituency
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by forghon: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2019
This old cargo is expert ooo chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by Artistree: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2019
Who filmed it?
And to what end?
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by otokx(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2019
What is his name?
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by terrymason(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Lol
How can this one pass law with this same mouth?
Na cow breast he dey suck abi na watin? I'm not understanding
Please who have the original video should please increase the volume, so we be able to hear what the woman is demanding for(hope say nor be part of the 2019 budget money, that would be funded with me and your tax that she want)
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2019
This man is an expert. What’s his name pls? grin cheesy

I hope this woman isn’t his wife otherwise this video would be infringing on their privacy.

Btw, who recorded this. I think the woman knew about it. She seemed to stare into the camera at the very end.
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by Teeyin(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2019
shey make I guess the senator....hmm na my main man go bi#up DiNo
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by gaetano: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2019
It was unbearable for me to watch. Toddlers kiss better than this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by Rexsul: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2019
Hmmm. I give up undecided
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by OiOi: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2019
otokx:
What is his name?
probably just playing with her. And this is definitely not the first time they are kissing.
If it was a woman that did that to a man, people will hail the woman

... Stop trying to bring down people through social media
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by Annie939(f): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2019
married woman and married man o de egwu oooooo

Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by vibre: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Wetin be him name?
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by Annie939(f): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2019
papa razzy women with big boobs fear them
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by fineboynl(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2019
the woman is beautiful. amazing kissing without romancing.. old fool's
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by BlackfireX: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Good
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by jerryunit48: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2019
Old news

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2019
If the woman is from his constituency, then he is just handling a project in it. Nothing wrong in a Senator serving the needs of his constituents.

Case dismiss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by dubra: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2019
This is old nah, besides they are husband and wife, nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by jlinkd78(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Speechless
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by Samunique(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by ogawisdom(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Jeez how can I unsee this disgusting thing angry
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by DSoj(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
90% of married women will do this with any senator for the $£N.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by Amuocha: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
APC Senator shocked
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by fykes(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Blackmail video done by the woman.
Shameless Bunch of lunatics.

just imagine what their children will feel seeing this.
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by PFRB: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
The woman is one of his wives. She was to travel and needed something to cling her mind on about him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by gift2xl: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Well done.
Re: Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office by WildChild00(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
Na wa oooo senator representing grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Meets Anambra Manufacturers Ahead Of Economic/Investment Summit / Photo: Atiku, Buhari At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding / How Suswam Instructed Me To Sell Benue Shares – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.