Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Learn Unlimited Words To Praise The Lord Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learn Unlimited Words To Praise The Lord Jesus Christ (167 Views)

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) / Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Unlimited Words To Praise The Lord Jesus Christ by ChristisGod: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2019
let the people praise you and the earth will yield its increase (Psalm 67), God inhabits the praises of his people (Psalm 22:3).

Ask me for a Christian and I will show you one who praises the Lord Jesus Christ. The verses above indicate the imperatives of praise to the believer. Of course we know of the story of Paul and Silas in prison, The Hebrews and the walls of Jericho and the list goes on.

This thread is for us to learn how to praise the Lord Jesus.

I am bored with the dictional cliche we hear daily like thank you , be magnified, be exalted , be gloried I believe we can do better.

Let's praise God with fresh vocabulary
New songs
New instruments
New formats

Stay blessed
Re: Learn Unlimited Words To Praise The Lord Jesus Christ by ChristisGod: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Incomparable God
Ubiquitous God
Causeless Cause
Belevolent Father
Merciful God
The Only and Holy God
Mightiest God
Supreme God
Gracious Father
Awesome redeemer

I praise you Jesus

(1) (Reply)

The Magical Mustard Seed / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Lizard Changed Into Snake / Three Ways To Live Holy-kenneth Copeland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.