Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Deeper Life Pastor's Wife And Children Allegedly Kidnapped In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deeper Life Pastor's Wife And Children Allegedly Kidnapped In Abuja (209 Views)

Otamayomi Ogedengbe: How Deeper Life Pastor Was Kidnapped In Akure – Wife / Deeper Life Pastor, Ogedengbe Kidnapped Inside Church In Ondo / Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Pastor's Wife And Children Allegedly Kidnapped In Abuja by onyeka76(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Deeper Life pastor’s wife and children allegedly kidnapped in Abuja

A top Pastor Isaac Pada of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Lugbe, Federal Capital Territory (FCT) has cried out following the sudden disappearance of his wife and four children.

Pada while explaining to News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja said that the incident occurred at Lugbe on July 30, after he left for work.

He said that his wife, Precious and four children, Pearl, 8, Pathnel, 6, Pamebelo, 3 and Peace, 7 months were at home at the time he left.

Pada adds that when he came back home at about 8.22 pm on the same day, his wife and the children had gone missing.

“Every effort I have made to reach my wife has yielded no result as her phone is switched off. And her family members and relatives I contacted said they did not know her whereabouts.

More : https://www.newsvil.com/2019/08/deeper-life-pastors-wife-and-children-allegedly-kidnapped-in-abuja.html/

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist Mobbed For Stealing New Phones In Ibadan / The Nigerian Image: Is Poverty The Only Abomination And Crime In Nigeria? / Alleged Rape: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.