Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern (1211 Views)

South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG / I’ll Defeat Buhari, Atiku Through Ballot Revolution, Says Olawepo-hashim / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by akpanoka: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida on Tuesday tacitly condemned ongoing Revolution Now Protest and appealed to Nigerians to be patient with the President Muhammadu Buhari's administration as Nigeria is difficult to administer. He described Nigeria as a complex and difficult country because of its diversities and peculiarities.

Babangida who spoke when the House of Representatives Minority Caucus led by Minority Leader Ndudi Elumelu visited him at his uphill residence in Minna, Niger State, said the diversities always give room for contrasting opinions and debates along geopolitical lines which sometimes lead to tension and bad blood.

According to Dailytrust, Babangida urged political leaders not to be intimidated by the complexities of the country, but focus on harmonizing the peculiarities into an advantage. He said the country’s founding father’s fought relentlessly to build a strong and virile entity despite the inherent challenges.

He appealed to the National Assembly members not to allow the struggle of the founding fathers to be vain by building on the bond of unity which upon the country was found.

“I am passionate in observing what is going on in the country, I develop lots of interest in the on-goings across the country and I think the leadership of the House of Representatives, the Speaker, the opposition leadership and everyone, I think you are all doing well. “You represent the people and it is what the people wish that you take up. I want to commend you for doing your job honourably and urge you not to give up,” he said.

https://vigil360.com.ng/politics/20-latest-news/14211-don-t-blame-buhari,-nigeria-very-difficult-to-govern-ibb.html

Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by akpanoka: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Isokay. Let me hold this space in case
Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by success1smyn(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by helinues: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nigeria itself Na problems
Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by Idokojimmy: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nigeria go difficult to govern sha.

Even Nairaland moderators are aware

1 Like

Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
But they said na GEJ no sabi work.

1 Like

Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nigeria will be easier to manage if the leaders obey the constitution

The problem is constitution says one thing while leaders do something else
Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Says a known useless criminal who institutionalized corruption in his country.

Is really a SHAME to be a Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by dignity33: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
So why not divide the fucking country.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by Idokojimmy: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
dignity33:
So why not divide the fucking country.

ipob
Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by traihit: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nigeria is difficult to govern because personalities like him and his northern relatives alongside some southern thieves keep raping Nigeria of its resources just for themselves and their families.

The only reason we know Nigeria is rich is because of the looted billions in dollars and nairas that we keep hearing about.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by traihit: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Idokojimmy:

ipob

No need 'ipobing' him. It's either the country is divided or it's unity renegotiated. One of the two will still happen whether you want it or not.

1 Like

Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by foolbuster: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
We dont expect anything less from you and your likes holding this country to ransome.
Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by Lee84: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Then the country should be divided, if it's different to govern.
Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by Idokojimmy: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
traihit:

No need 'ipobing' him. It's either the country is divided or it's unity renegotiated. One of the two will still happen whether you want it or not.
Another IPOB has come for my head. the only language they understand is secession as if they will be able to stay on their own.

1 Like

Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by orisa37: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nigeria isn't difficult for OBJ to govern autocratically and democratically. You must be selfless, skilful and patriotic to govern well.
Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
You will be better served listening to a 5 year old talk than this cretin.
Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by batstan(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
writefreely:
You will be better served listening to a 5 year old talk than this cretin.
I doubt if you have heard him before.
grin
Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by desiredhome: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Says a known useless criminal who institutionalized corruption in his country.

Is really a SHAME to be a Nigerian.
Instead of seeing reason with the message you are attacking him, what do you have to say about the failed revolution and what he said?
Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by traihit: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Idokojimmy:

Another IPOB has come for my head. the only language they understand is secession as if they will be able to stay on their own.

No country stays exclusively on their own and for the records, I'm not an Ipobian. Meanwhile, stop deceiving yourself Mr. OneNigeria. If Nigeria will really move forward, we'll need to renegotiate all this supremacy of one ethnic group over another.
Re: IBB Condemns Revolution, Says Nigeria Difficult To Govern by Banmeallday: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
They the ruling elites will always say no to anything that benefits the people.

But see blacks, giving a baboon like Babaginda so much accolades....too bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Joe Igbokwe, 12 Others Makes Sanwo-Olu's Final List / Happening Now: Bus Drivers Go On Strike In Port Harcourt / Chasing Away Judge To Arrest Sowore Confirms What INEC And Court Did To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.