Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row (18734 Views)

Messi beats LeBron to No1 spot on Forbes highest-paid athletes, Ronaldo in top 3 / Joshua, Antetokounmpo Make Forbes’ Highest-paid Athletes List / Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by Solidkay(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
The rich always getting richer.
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by Gracesofar(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gazzy88:
Serena Williams should tread softly and enjoy her wealth codedly else scandals might be unleashed on her personality same way other blacks has experienced.

U giys are just so tribalistic haba... Same way other BLACKS. Oboy so whites dnt experince such scandals as well

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by tyup(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
EkunKekere:
It was accomplished by a real man, not an "odeshi" fvckboy.

it's hard bleeping a sporty the Last time I tried one had to call on Marvin906 to make it a joint bleep
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hard work pays

She deserves it.

Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by gidjah(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
The greatest sportswoman ever!

I stand to be corrected tho!
you very correct, the height sha has attained has not yet been by any mortal lady, she amazes me with her agility strength and perseverance. her younger sis ain't doing bad either, it pleases. My fantasy and admiration tobsee two sis from same momma doing pretty well for themselves, family and nation as a whole, what an amazing world we hit here.I have been their addent follower for over a decade now may be partly because they are Black's .But I must tell,they have beaten the hurdles and crossed their Seas.Great lady THE WILLIAMS ARE.Americans will.never stop celebrating them forever, they have laid down great paths to be threaded by others .

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by PhenomenalAustin: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
gidjah:
you very correct, the height sha has attained has not yet been by any mortal lady, she amazes me with her agility strength and perseverance. her younger sis ain't doing bad either, it pleases. My fantasy and admiration tobsee two sis from same momma doing pretty well for themselves, family and nation as a whole, what an amazing world we hit here.I have been their addent follower for over a decade now may be partly because they are Black's .But I must tell,they have beaten the hurdles and crossed their Seas.Great lady THE WILLIAMS ARE.Americans will.never stop celebrating them forever, they have laid down great paths to be threaded by others .

Honestly... You've said well..
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by YourBoss1: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
gidjah:
Serena is actually younger than venus.

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by rozayx5(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
drips8:
One of the best to have ever played the sport

22 year old Naomi Osaka is in money ooo $24.3mil shocked

and the girl is very humble

if naija babe get 20k for account

she don dey call guys broke grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by Jaynom(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
tyup:
how on Earth was this lady bleeped to the extent of giving birth to a baby undecided
Same way your parents fvcked and gave birth to your dumb azz!
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by gidjah(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=YourBoss1 post=81028655]
Serena is actually younger than venus.[/quoteyea yea , so sorry my mix up]
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by Agugbadin: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:

You are not far from the truth, she is a great woman.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by Skmoda(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

$29.3million? undecided
And some ppl where arguing that sports has more money than entertainment!!!
Hey God!!! angry
Can you imagine....... entertainment all the way..
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by izombie(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

$29.3million? undecided
Hey God!!! angry
is sports not entertainment?
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by izombie(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gracesofar:

U giys are just so tribalistic haba... Same way other BLACKS. Oboy so whites dnt experince such scandals as well
you get time sef. I didn't bother replying that person. Sharapova was recently banned for two years because she tested positive in january to a drug that was banned in december and no one complained or attacked anyone. Sharapova even admitted that it was a mistake on her part because she didn't read the email concerning the drugs.
Now lets assume that sharapova was serena in this instance, i bet you that alot of black people would call it racism.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by izombie(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Skmoda:

Can you imagine....... entertainment all the way..
abeg what is sports? Is it not part of entertainment?
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by MachadoPreto: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Yours Truly,

Afonja

100%
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by Skmoda(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
izombie:
abeg what is sports? Is it not part of entertainment?
Ask IFA and those that brought it over to nairaland for argument...... undecided
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by AmuRubber(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
gidjah:

Sorry, Serena is actually the younger of the two sisters. Venus is 39, Serena is 37.
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by Usainbolt138: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Laslastical
This woman get muscle �
Anyway she's bit sexy
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by marvin906(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
tyup:

it's hard bleeping a sporty the Last time I tried one had to call on Marvin906 to make it a joint bleep

I really like to know the troll behind this moniker

Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by tigerclaws: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Yours Truly,

Afonja

100%
[/s]
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by Damfostopper(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:

of course she is......and Brazilian female football "Martha" is second......

greatest female football player of all times

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by gidjah(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
AmuRubber:

Sorry, Serena is actually the younger of the two sisters. Venus is 39, Serena is 37.
imagine!!ladies in thier 30's already made waves and about retiring Big and strong , while in Africa most of us struggle to come out ri limelight at 30 ,then struggle to keep it up when chbus another heavy task and burden to manage partly because of d bad environment for manifestation. God must help this nation o ,else it would be a wasted effort for people like us to come to this generation .Though I was able to make my first million at an early 30',it couldn't be sustained , had loads of issues to contend with,ranging from family to societal. How many youth can boast if such ?God must help us o,
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by FakeHamdan101: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

$29.3million? undecided
Hey God!!! angry

There is money in both. it all depends on what sports or what aspect of entertainment you are talking. Floyd Mayweather Jr made over $150million in just one fight with Pacman in 2015. That year he had 3fights & made 7figures in each one of them. Sports is entertainment too & thats why its called sports entertainment
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2019
folake4u:
My love for Serena know no bounds smiley
At least we have one thing in common.
#womancrushanyday grin
Re: Serena Williams Becomes Forbes’ Highest Paid Sports Woman 4th Year In A Row by folake4u(f): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
chilisauce:
At least we have one thing in common. #womancrushanyday grin

Awwn really? Nice. Aswearugawd. She can do no wrong in my eye! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony / Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich / Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.