Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa (26637 Views)

Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) / I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet / I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by holuwertobex(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Toke Makinwa has cleared the air about her relationship status after rumors that she is currently dating a certain Farouk went viral online, yesterday.

Toke this morning via her twitter handle, technically denied the reports. According to her, she is ''as single as a dollar bill'', and her singleness is not as a result of scarcity of men but by choice.

The media personality went on to clarify that she is not anti-marriage. See her tweets below

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/i-am-single-and-not-anti-marriage-toke.html

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by itspzpics(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lol...
Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by yeyeboi(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
If You Like Remain Single For The Rest Of Your Life That Is Your Cup Of Spam

Now .............

9 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by anyimontana(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chai

This one go don masterbate life comot her body.

I pity that poor Love Machine

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by Houseofglam7(f): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
We
Don't
Care undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by PhenomenalAustin: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
She take style dy find men...

Lol

4 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by izzou(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin

If you want to be single, then be

Stop explaining all the time undecided

Nobody really cares

6 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by femtex007(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Tf
Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by hisexcellency34: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Single but having sex upandan

12 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Better to be single and safe than heartbroken by several men, bitter and angry.

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by lilmax(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
how do guys get attracted to toke?

her skin looks irritating

8 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by gentlesmithugo(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
story for the gods.pls tell us something new
Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by bikerboy1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Okay good for her
Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by nicepoker101(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
And this nonsense made it to FP.

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by Exponental(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
She wants a good marriage. She's enjoying the single promo, So........while offer lasts!

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by NotNairalandi(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
I'm only here to read comments, please everyone should make his or her comment brief because I have a lot to read undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ok

We ship from China to Nigeria check siggy
Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by Angelfrost(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Houseofglam7:
We
Don't
Care undecided

As in.... Not a flying fvck given. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by godunia(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
You not married either because your expectations are unreasonable or the men around you only have p*nis but no head. Useless men and women everywhere, God is sad because this is leading to delay in marriage

3 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by rosy1992(f): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hmm what you are insinuating is being understood.
Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by lukency(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
No go marry stay dey do shakara.
Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by BlackfireX: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Is that all
Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by joey4sheva(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wash your pvssy well..
I think that's the major reason you're still single..
Spitsangry

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by Ahmeduana(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
WHY YOU ARE SINGLE OR WHY YOU REMAIN DIVORCEE?

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by Famousdan: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by nonix22(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
I'm dead man grin grin grin
godunia:
You not married either because your expectations are unreasonable or the men around you only have p*nis but no head. Useless men and women everywhere, God is sad because this is leading to delay in marriage
Re: I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa by Whatthesugar: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises / Why Didn’t You Pray For Stephanie – Eedris Slams Apostle Suleman / DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.