Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

M - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / M (907 Views)

If Your Computer Can't Boot, Fix It Using This Simple Method / Rate My Desktop / Please Help My Desktop Computer Fails To Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by oxiide22(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2019
H
Re: M by Nina4u(f): 3:24am On Aug 08, 2019
An overheating power supply, due to a malfunctioning fan, can cause a computer to shut off unexpectedly. Continuing to use the faulty power supply can result in damage to the computer and should be replaced immediately. ... Instead, verify the fan on the side of the computer is working and blowing out hot air.
Re: M by oxiide22(m): 6:17am On Aug 08, 2019
Nina4u:
An overheating power supply, due to a malfunctioning fan, can cause a computer to shut off unexpectedly. Continuing to use the faulty power supply can result in damage to the computer and should be replaced immediately. ... Instead, verify the fan on the side of the computer is working and blowing out hot air.
thank you Nina. But the fans are working the problem is that if I turn on the system it start then turn itself within 5sec it will keep doing this up to 4 to 5times then it will keep running but the keyboard will not work only mouse therefore it can't boot

(1) (Reply)

I Will Buy Your Faulty HP Envy M4 / Can Anyone Her Gift Me An Old Laptop / USA Used Acer E5-311 Intel Dual Core 8hrs Plus Battery Back Up SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.