Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever (1033 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / How I Make 30-50k Daily Producing Cosmetics,and Household Products With 10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever by excellencey: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2019
I still remember clearly in march 2016, how I vowed to stay back in Benin to kick-start my life after I completed my BSc. program at the University of Benin, Instead of coming back to Lagos to manage with my parents and five siblings in our house. My decision to start a life in Benin and not come back to Lagos was made for a number of reasons but top 2 of these reasons were >>>

1) I couldn't imagine coming to stay under the same roof with my dad because we didn't really get along that much, he's one person who always had something to complain about and at that point in my life I wanted to stay completely away from any form of bad or negative energy.
2) I love a private and independent life and the only place I was already familiar with asides Lagos that I could achieve that independence and privacy was Benin.

So, somehow I managed to tell my mum about my plans to stay back in Benin and start my life, as you probably imagined, her response wasn't funny, she couldn't accept the fact that her son was done with school and instead of coming back home to her, he had decided to stay back. My mum figured I wasn't coming back home because I was trying to avoid my dad, she knew the relationship between myself and my father wasn't so good but she wasn't okay with my decision. Eventually she told him about my decision to stay back in Benin and he went mad, first he called and threatened that if I didn't return home, I should forget about him been my father, after which he stopped sending me anything money but I wasn't really moved, then he called a family meeting where he made a lot of threats in my absence and then also called his brothers to report me to them. That period, I got several calls both from my siblings and uncles advising and some begging me to leave Benin and return home. The issue became overwhelming, so eventually, I had to heed to all the advice and pleas and I returned to Lagos.
Getting to Lagos, I didn't know how or where to start from but I had some money with me, monies I had raised from writing exams for people while I was in school, it was about 90,000 naira, so I used 35k from it to make my room comfortable enough for a fresh graduate. I didn't know where to start from with my 2nd class lower result but I knew I had to make money and I had so much love for business. The big question was "What lucrative business was I going to start with 40-50k For a long time, I contemplated what business I was going to start, fortunately, sometime around May 2016, I stumbled on an advert for training on mini-importation and online sales, and so I signed up for the classes and went through it for 5-days. I was really excited, I had gathered so much knowledge within a short time and so my worries about what business to start with the little money I had was gone, I had received so much knowledge on importation and online sales that I was set to start making good money, so with that excitement, I imported my first set of goods which was some beautiful ladies slippers and purse that I liked and thought would drive massive sales, I ran sponsored ads for those products for close to two weeks without much results, eventually I had to keep reducing the price of the product so I could at least raise back my capital, I was able to sell a few of the products but in the end I had to dash out a couple of them. That experience wasn't funny, all the excitements and money dreams I had for that business crashed until some weeks after, when I met a young guy online who called himself an e-commerce and mini-importation expert, he changed my life. I had told him how I imported goods with about 42k and struggled to sell them even with the kind of money I spent running adverts on Facebook and then how I eventually dashed out some of the products. He thought me three things that changed my life, gave me a new approach to my e-commerce and mini-importation business and revived my dreams of making unbelievable money from the importation business. The three things he thought me that changed my life forever are >>>

1. How to find a hungry market
2. How to find hot selling and high-in-demand products for that market. Not products you like or products that you think will drive sales
3. How to run targeted adverts on Facebook and Instagram that will produce maximum sales. Not just likes, comment, shares, and inquiries like I experienced with my previous product.

With the lessons he thought me, I decided to give mini-importation and e-commerce another try, so I borrowed 50k from my mum, and this time, after doing my research on the hot selling product to import at a cheap rate, I decided to import some particular hot selling breast lifts, waist trainers and Butt lifter, in total I imported 50 pieces of those products-combined, at both purchase and shipping price of 800 naira per 1 on the average. Guess what after I applied his lesson on how to run targeted adverts on Facebook and Instagram for maximum sales, within 4 days of strategic and targeted ads, I sold off 49 of the products and gave one of the waist trainers to my girlfriend. I sold them at 3,300 per 1 and made a profit of 2500 naira on each of them, the orders were so overwhelming that i had to contact the manufacturer of the products, negotiated for a better bulk deal and imported 120 of the products, before the goods arrived, about 15 people had pre-ordered and paid in full while I had to take down the contacts of others who had asked to be contacted as soon as new stock arrived. That period, my financial life changed for the best. I advanced my research skills on hot selling products that drive massive sales and I became more like a guru in mini-importation and online sales, I made and still make crazy money from this business till date.
Sometime in 2017, before I went for my youth service, a brother in church told me about an investment opportunity with his friend who was an exporter of metallic and non-metallic mineral products and just secured a contract to supply a Chinese company 25 tons of muscovite mica blocks. His friend couldn't cover the supply cost alone because he had just concluded a supply to India. So he asked if I was interested in partnering with the guy for that supply. I had always had mad love for export business even before I finished university, I always knew I would go into the exportation business one day because I had heard that it was a very lucrative industry, but after school, I didn't know how to go into the exportation business , there was no one to put me through, so when this opportunity came, I was glad for the money I was going to make from it but I was more happy about the knowledge of the business that I was going to get from the partnership, so I told my church brother to ask his friend to contact me and also arrange a meeting between myself, himself and his friend. So he arranged the meeting, we met, discussed about the contract; payment terms, duration of supply, cost of covering the supply, everything that concerns product sourcing and shipping and then we drew up a partnership contract but one of and my major condition for the partnership was that he would use that supply as a medium to teach me everything about the business, also help out with my company registration and all registration with governmental and non-governmental export bodies. My total investment in that supply was 50% of the total supply cost which was 1.7 million naira, it was easy for me to raise the money because, by that time, I had made close to 2.1 million naira from my mini-importation and online sales business. I transferred the money to him and immediately the supply was set in motion. I followed through with the processes and procedures of the supply and also used that opportunity to learn about other metallic minerals and non-metallic mineral supplies, but in the course of the supply, Nigeria called, and I had to heed to the clarion call. I was posted to Abuja, so I traveled to NYSC camp Abuja for the compulsory three weeks orientation after which I redeployed to Lagos for business purposes. While I was in camp, I followed through with the supply by making sure to get detailed updates on the supply processes and also made sure to ask important questions that gave me a quality understanding of the business. Before the round-off of the 3 weeks in camp and my return to Lagos, the product had been shipped and 50% payment made upon sending of Bill of laden to the buyer's bank. Agreed payment terms on the sales contract signed by both buyer and seller was 50% payment by buyers bank upon sighting of BL, so upon payment of the 50%, I got full payment of my capital while interest was to be paid as soon as buyer got product, confirmed that it met agreed product specifications on the sales contract and made the 50% balance payment. A month and two weeks after shipment of the product, the guy I partnered with called one afternoon to inform me that the products had gotten to the buyer and that the buyer was refusing to make the 50% balance payment, as expected I was really mad, while in NYSC camp, before shipment of the product, the guy sent me images of produced mica to be sent to buyer, these images were great and properly matched agreed specifications on the sales contract, I also remember asking him if he also sent the images to the buyer, his answer was in the strong affirmative and also said that the buyer was very happy with the images he sent to her, he even screenshotted his conversation with the buyer and sent it to me, so you'd understand why I was surprised when the buyer got the product and the testimony was different from what I expected. Before entering into the partnership with him, I had requested for the contact details of the buyer as a condition for partnering with him on the supply. I never thought I was ever gonna need it although I kept it safe anyways. So when this happened, the need for the buyer's contact details presented itself, and off-course I was not prepared to let go of an interest of 1.4 million naira on my investment, I needed to confirm where the problem was coming from and find a way to get an interest for my investment. So I contacted the buyer, introduced and explained myself, it was easy for the buyer to relate with me because at that point she felt helpless too, not knowing how she was going to get help, it appeared she had been scammed. I requested that she sent me videos of the products supplied by the seller. When I got the videos, I was shocked to my bones, it appeared all the images sent by the seller-guy to myself and the buyer as images of ready products were far different from what he eventually supplied, attached to this write-up are both images (image of ready product sent to myself and buyer before shipment and image of product seller eventually supplied). Apparently the buyer wasn't the only person that was scammed, I was scammed and also deceived, only difference was that I didn't lose my capital although I imagined how much I would have made if I had invested my 1.7 million naira on something else, but on the bigger picture, I didn't completely lose out because I had gained a huge business idea and skill and also acquired quality knowledge of the metallic and non metallic mineral exportation industry and also did some personal research and study on local sourcing of some agricultural products that are in high demand on the international market and how to supply them. Basically, I had gathered knowledge on the pricing of these products which included local sourcing-prices of these products both in-season and off-season and also learned the international selling prices both in season and offseason. I had also learned how to find ready buyers for these products and how to position one's self to be found by international buyers of these products, I had also learned everything I needed to know as per shipping, inspection of products and a couple of other things too many to mention in this write-up. So like I said, on the bigger picture I had almost completely achieved the main reason for which I partnered in the supply although there were also some important things I had not learned, my plan was to get that information from the guy at the close of my partnership with him. So after getting the videos of product supplied to the buyer, I contacted the seller guy, he was surprised to find out I had gotten the truth but then he was still trying to play smart, at this point the buyer was constantly contacting me and begging me to help her handle the matter, I also needed to get at least something for my investment because apparently the first 50% was divided into two, half of which was paid to me to cover for my capital while the seller took half, it appeared to me that a large chunk of the 1.7 million I paid to him went to his pocket and then he also got over 1.4 million naira from the first 50% paid by the buyer. I contacted my lawyer and involved the police on the case, he was invited by the police but for a long time no serious headway was made on the case and so I had to abandon it. But something remarkable happened which also made me neglect the case, some weeks down the line after I established contact with buyer, she chatted me up one morning asking if I could supply muscovite mica blocks to her, after her experience with the guy I partnered with, she didn't know how to trust the suppliers who had contacted her but based on our conversations till that point, she felt she should give me a try. It was an opportunity for me, but at that point I hadn't done the very important things that could enable me to export those products, I thought the guy would help put me through the registrations at the close of the transaction with him, but unfortunately, things didn't eventually go as I planned them. I knew I needed to take advantage of the opportunity that presented itself, so one way or the other I found a way to get that information I needed from elsewhere, that was how I was able to register my company (GAVI GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD) duly registered with the corporate affairs commission, also registered my company with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Special Control Unit against Money Laundering (SCUML) and other export registration bodies. I was able to build one of the most standard commodity trading business website in Nigeria (www.gaviglobal.com). Today, anywhere you are in the world, if you search for Muscovite Mica Mineral suppliers on google, my company website will appear on google's top page, we get at least 20-25 inquiries from international buyers every day. So I signed a one time contract with the buyer to supply 10 tons of muscovite mica, to be followed by a bigger and recurrent contract if the first supply meets the buyer's product specifications. After that supply, my company entered a long term contract with the buyer and till date we supply at least 5 times a year to that buyer alone. Last year we made a total profit of about 10 million naira from supplies to that client alone. Late last year, we got our first supply of agricultural product, 10 tons of cashew nuts to be precise and we're currently preparing two supplies, a container (27 tons) of muscovite mica supply to same client and another 10 tons supply of cashew nut to the same buyer we supplied to late last year. We're planning on increasing our supply capacity because for some time now, we've been turning down supply orders because our hands are full, it's really not easy managing my mini-importation and e-commerce business and the exportation business with only two primary staffs working with me.

NOW TO THE MAIN QUESTION YOU PROBABLY WANT TO ASK, which I guess is; Purpose of this write-up
So in the interest of full disclosure, Gavi Global Resources Ltd is building a community of global commodity traders, mini-importation and e-commerce experts. We will be training you on global commodity trading i.e exportation of metallic and non metallic minerals and also exportation of agricultural products, we will train you on mini-importation and e-commerce, finally, we will train you on digital marketing which includes targeted Facebook and Instagram ads that produce maximum sales and also how to sell maximally on e-commerce platforms like Jumia, Konga, etc... we will also train you on how to do standard SEO marketing that will make your products rank top on google page when people search for them anywhere in the world as we have shown through our website (www.gaviglobal.com).
If you read through our write-up, you'll understand that the main aim for this article is to show you two businesses you can start with 30-50k, using one to raise funds within 6-months to 1 year to start up the other one and change your life and financial fortune for good. Already we have trained over 1000 people and counting. After the 7 days training, we will add you to our online community of importers, exporters, e-commerce and digital marketing experts where you can interact and get answers in the course of starting up your business and we will also be available to follow you through your business startup and growth process. For those who are just going to be registering their businesses, we will also show you how to register your business by yourself without having to pay for the service of any lawyer. WE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BEST.

Payment for the 7-days masterclass will be a token of two thousand naira. Although small, but due to past experience with previous students we have come to the understanding that people tend to abuse opportunities if there's no form of commitment from them. To join the master class or make an inquiry and also get a full outline of all that will be taught during the 7-days class,

Call or chat us on whatsapp via 07064956005,

Note: Class is strictly optional and is on a first come first serve basis.

Re: 2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever by Airoflaw(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Link not going
Re: 2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever by excellencey: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kindly drop your number.... will add you to the group
Re: 2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever by excellencey: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kindly drop your phone number, will add you to the group
Airoflaw:
Link not going
Re: 2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever by profkalu(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Alliance in Motion global also known as AimGlobal for short is a Philippines direct sales MLM company formed by the triumvirate - owners Dr. Eduardo Cabantog, Francis Miguel and John Asperin in September 2005 with headquarters in the Philippine.

The company distributes and markets top-of-the line food supplements manufactured by Nature’s Way USA, and premium blended beverages. The Alliance in Motion big bold statement is "TURNING ORDINARY PEOPLE INTO EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE"

Sometime in 2016, I learnt about this company and today I want to do a quick and honest review of this company. Kindly note that whatever I put up here is based on my personal experience, findings or research and not in any way an approval or disapproval of the company/business under review.
To help us understand better, we will be looking at some important areas as they relate to the company.

Mission

To open the doors of opportunity and prosperity by empowering our distributors to achieve financial independence and economic stability by maximizing the wealth of the market thru our breakthrough products and services.

Vision
To provide unmatched innovation and quality distribution of outstanding products and services to local, regional and global markets.

Compensation Plan
Let us discuss a bit about the company's compensation plan. Yes, this is the plan that shows what distributors or members are entitled to.
Alliance in motion claims to reward its distributors in 6 different ways which are:

1. Retail profit income of 25%

2. Referral Bonus of N5,000 for every person you refer or invite to join the business and purchase a global package.

3. Matching Bonus of N9,600 every time there is a referral at the left and right side of your binary organization or an equivalent product purchase up to a maximum of N153,200 per day. One unique thing I see about aims payment plan is you get N9,600 matching bonus whether the match comes from your direct referral or indirectly from anyone under your network of distributors.

4. Unilevel Income – 5% on monthly purchases of your direct referrals and their respective down lines’ purchases up to the 10th level. The 10 levels are completed from further down when anyone in the top 10 level made no purchase for the month. This applies to all your direct referrals and respective down lines no mater how many (no limit).

5. Stair Step Plan (Overriding Commission)

Silver Executive – 10% overriding commission on your group’s sales volume. Achieved when the equivalent points of your group’s sales volume reached 10 points.

Gold Executive – 20% overriding commission on your group’s sales volume. Achieved when the equivalent points of your group’s sales volume reached 100 points.

global Ambassador – 30% overriding commission on your group’s sales volume. Achieved when the equivalent points of your group’s sales volume reached 1,000 points.

6. Royalty Income – 2% from any or all of your down line and his/her group’s sales volume who gets promoted to global Ambassador. (GA)

Advantages of aim global Compensation Plan Over Others

- No “compulsory” selling or re-ordering of products
- No pyramiding
- No matrix filling or cycling (because we are not illegal ponzi scheme)
- No auto-ship
- No pass up of downlines
- No demotion
- Registration is one-time and there’s no need to pay again till eternity, yet you will earn around the clock (as your team activities are growing)
Real-time income and activity tracking through our Online Data Tracking System
Daily payout to your Nigerian bank accounts

On a final note, I can categorically tell you that Alliance in Motion global is not scam. The only problem I have seen especially with Nigerians is mistaking Network marketing business for some Get-Rich-Quick schemes. You can make much more than you ever imagined in life but this will not be achieved in a day, so to succeed you must be willing to duplicate, get trained and train others. There is certainly nothing compared to teamwork and Aimglobal gives you the opportunity to keep earning even from people you have never met before that is teamwork, join a moving and active team and you are good to go.
For more details, call or WhatsApp +2348092503854

Re: 2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever by profkalu(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Alliance in Motion global also known as AimGlobal for short is a Philippines direct sales MLM company formed by the triumvirate - owners Dr. Eduardo Cabantog, Francis Miguel and John Asperin in September 2005 with headquarters in the Philippine.

The company distributes and markets top-of-the line food supplements manufactured by Nature’s Way USA, and premium blended beverages. The Alliance in Motion big bold statement is "TURNING ORDINARY PEOPLE INTO EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE"

Sometime in 2015, I learnt about this company and today I want to do a quick and honest review of this company. Kindly note that whatever I put up here is based on my personal experience, findings or research and not in any way an approval or disapproval of the company/business under review.
To help us understand better, we will be looking at some important areas as they relate to the company.

Mission

To open the doors of opportunity and prosperity by empowering our distributors to achieve financial independence and economic stability by maximizing the wealth of the market thru our breakthrough products and services.

Vision
To provide unmatched innovation and quality distribution of outstanding products and services to local, regional and global markets.

Compensation Plan
Let us discuss a bit about the company's compensation plan. Yes, this is the plan that shows what distributors or members are entitled to.
Alliance in motion claims to reward its distributors in 6 different ways which are:

1. Retail profit income of 25%

2. Referral Bonus of N5,000 for every person you refer or invite to join the business and purchase a global package.

3. Matching Bonus of N9,600 every time there is a referral at the left and right side of your binary organization or an equivalent product purchase up to a maximum of N153,200 per day. One unique thing I see about aims payment plan is you get N9,600 matching bonus whether the match comes from your direct referral or indirectly from anyone under your network of distributors.

4. Unilevel Income – 5% on monthly purchases of your direct referrals and their respective down lines’ purchases up to the 10th level. The 10 levels are completed from further down when anyone in the top 10 level made no purchase for the month. This applies to all your direct referrals and respective down lines no mater how many (no limit).

5. Stair Step Plan (Overriding Commission)

Silver Executive – 10% overriding commission on your group’s sales volume. Achieved when the equivalent points of your group’s sales volume reached 10 points.

Gold Executive – 20% overriding commission on your group’s sales volume. Achieved when the equivalent points of your group’s sales volume reached 100 points.

global Ambassador – 30% overriding commission on your group’s sales volume. Achieved when the equivalent points of your group’s sales volume reached 1,000 points.

6. Royalty Income – 2% from any or all of your down line and his/her group’s sales volume who gets promoted to global Ambassador. (GA)

Advantages of aim global Compensation Plan Over Others

- No “compulsory” selling or re-ordering of products
- No pyramiding
- No matrix filling or cycling (because we are not illegal ponzi scheme)
- No auto-ship
- No pass up of downlines
- No demotion
- Registration is one-time and there’s no need to pay again till eternity, yet you will earn around the clock (as your team activities are growing)
Real-time income and activity tracking through our Online Data Tracking System
Daily payout to your Nigerian bank accounts

On a final note, I can categorically tell you that Alliance in Motion global is not scam. The only problem I have seen especially with Nigerians is mistaking Network marketing business for some Get-Rich-Quick schemes. You can make much more than you ever imagined in life but this will not be achieved in a day, so to succeed you must be willing to duplicate, get trained and train others. There is certainly nothing compared to teamwork and Aimglobal gives you the opportunity to keep earning even from people you have never met before that is teamwork, join a moving and active team and you are good to go.
For more details, call or WhatsApp +2348092503854

Re: 2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever by Whitelite: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: 2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever by justifiedwilly(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Update For Mini Importers/Importation...
Do you have issues selling your products because of the delivery System, Trust, Pay on Delivery Terms, Are you looking for Trusted and Reliable delivery system for your products as a mini importer??
Then iFocus is here for you... Let's be your middle man
*We know how it feels to have a product but can't sale it because of the lack of trust between the seller and the buyer...

Our services :
-We will receive your goods and deliver to your customers on the terms of PAY ON DELIVERY.

Available Cities are :
-Port Harcourt
-Abuja
-Uyo
-Calabar
-Enugu
-Kaduna South.
-Jos
-Minna
More cities loading...

Call us on 0 9 0 5 3 4 5 3 7 4 0
Whatsapp : 0 8 0 8 8 8 3 3 5 6 7
Email: iFocus.net001@gmail.com
Re: 2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever by KayCee92(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: 2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever by chieyine(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2019
excellencey:
I still remember clearly in march 2016, how I vowed to stay .
Add me
Re: 2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever by bbee(m): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2019
Add 08029402692

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook For Everyone: Ask Me For Any Book. One Book At Time. / Flutterwave: A Runaway Payments Solutions Success Story / Promote Your Youtube Videos And Channel. Get More Views, Likes And Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.