Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju (15991 Views)

Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes / After Osun, Opposition Parties Will Go Into 2023 Elections With High Hopes / Lepers To President Buhari: You Abandoned Us After Helping You Win Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju by TemmyT002(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Shey na the juju induce people to vote? Or indice INEC officials to falsify results?
If so, why they no use am on Nigerian leaders destroying Nigeria make them walk away from Naija forever?
Re: Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju by Lamasta(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
helinues:
And their juju no fit make themselves rich pass Dangote?
Some of them have hidden wealth that is more than that of Dangote o abi no be our politicians they are all educated thieves.

To the Monarchs boasting e be like say na una be INEC and electorates that voted them in abi

2 Likes

Re: Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju by Ghostfaze(m): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
And the name of one of the chiefs is Sunday.. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju by felaismyhero(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Shayetet13:
If there is anything like reincarnation and people are asked to choose their planets, trust me, Africa will be empty. So much is wrong with africa
reincarnation is true,i think.only you don't get to choose! lack of knowledge:extreme ignorance is our problem in africa.we need intelligent and knowledgeable people in leadership; that's the solution
Re: Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju by AngelicBeing: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Shayetet13:
If there is anything like reincarnation and people are asked to choose their planets, trust me, Africa will be empty. So much is wrong with africa
l concur grin
Re: Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju by AngelicBeing: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Amuocha:
Tinubu sef angry
The egunje eater cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju by PapaAdanna: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
I am never surprised

Folks from that part can boast of diabolism like say na world cup

1 Like

Re: Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju by kareemkamil(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Scam
Re: Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju by batstan(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Arrest him already

Blood and body parts?
Re: Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju by banio: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
They should make Sowore President if their juzjuz is working.

When I was an undergraduate, I used people head like this. I told them I had connection in Agip. Thus I gave like 100 people form to fill. And to the glory of god, like 30 got the scholarship. So I was just enjoying free money from the 30 mugus.
I guess that's what these monarchs did
Re: Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju by follock007(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
it is against the Nigerian constitution to use juju so it is a secret thing. juju and the like terms are informal to official settings and doesn't have any dealing with inec... any politician caught stand the risks of criticism and blackmail. this advert is a dare and unnecessary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Folashade Yemi-Esan: FG To Ditch Annual Evaluation In Civil Service / Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation / Sanwo-olu: Lagos Govt Will Shut Down Any Bank That Rejects Old Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.