Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) (4988 Views)

Isilomo Bares Cleavage In New Photo / Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by GistMore4: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Evicted BBNaija housemates, Avala and Isilomo bares their cleavages in sleeveless top as they poses together.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-avala-and-isilomo-bares-their-cleavages-as-they-poses-together-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by GistMore4: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2019

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin lol
Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by Shezkid01(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ok.. If this one reach FP.. E Don end for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by drips8(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Shezkid01:
Ok.. If this one reach FP.. E Don end for nairaland

It might, Everything bbn is like a magnet to metallic nairaland FP
Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by Gisters: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olympus have not started falling.Kudos to it
Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by Teeyin(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hmmm...All I can see is skinny tall bae!
Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by simonlee(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
its like they're advertising something.... i'm not really sure what it is though! cheesy

Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by Jerkules: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Op this ur English Poses a threat to humanity grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by Partnerbiz3: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
It's all about the sex.

BUY GLO E TOP UP AIRTIME AT 16% DISCOUNT.

We can create a Retailer Wallet Account Contact for you.
Contact us below.
Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by meobizy(f): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Goddamn!
Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by Gadafii: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
That was how they became celebrities by nairaland mods

Well I will show this photos to my ileya ram,maybe it will fatten it undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Now the job begins undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by cybriz82(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Market dn ready...
Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by Amuocha: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ishilove sef grin
Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by revolt(m): 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
That girl on orange
.....make I run go fetch my vaseline... I'm def going to to impregnate her tonight in my mind...shes finished. I pity her.
Re: Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) by Katier00(f): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2019
Where is the isilomo

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Performs In Nude Body Suit / The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) / You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.