Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Tips On How Smart People Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tips On How Smart People Invest (1062 Views)

TRIPLE PAY INVESTMENT PLAN FOR SMART PEOPLE..... / Why Make People Invest For You? / Why People Invest And Fail In Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How Smart People Invest by macwilliams(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Let me give you tips on the kind of investment that smart people go into,
It guarantees them huge financial returns and financial protection.
The best investment you can go into that will guarantee you all this benefits is only a long time investment.
This is an investment that many smart Nigerians do and it have putting a smile on their faces

It is only for smart people who love investment.

There are 3 things you have to consider while doing any investment.

1) How profitable is the investment
2) Can it be Liquidate
3) What is the risk percentage.

These are the things that made smart people different from others when it comes to investment.

Without more talks, let me introduce you to the particular investment that smart people.

A) AIICO INSURANCE FLEXIBLE ENDOWMENT POLICY.
this is a policy that combines Investment and endowment together, and guarantees you [/b]40% yearly interest on your capital. After 5years, It also gives half of your total investment as a [b] DIVIDEND. This Investment also gives you family and financial protection as well. Like l said before this is only for the smart people

For more info please call. Mr Williams, 08035153069.

B) AIICO CAPITAL BOND.
Invest in AIICO BOND that guarantees [/b]13%yearly interest on your capital. It allows a minimum Investment duration of 1year and a minimum Investment capital of 1million Naira. It is open for both civil servants and business people. No other Bond can pay you up to that percentage as interest. Like l said before only for the smart people.

For more info please call Mr. Williams, 08035153069

C) AIICO ANNUITY POLICY.(Salary for Life)
This is an investment that allows you to invest for a period of time and pays you a [b]
DIVIDEND every month for life, yes you heard me well, l said for life no matter how many years you lived on Earth you will continue getting a dividend of this Investment every month. You can do it as your retirement settlement, Good. But remember it is only for the smart people.

For more informations please call
Mr. Williams
Investment consultant
AIICO INSURANCE PLC

Only for the smart people who love long time Investment.
Re: Tips On How Smart People Invest by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
u beta run 2 union bank and do union korrect rada dan them.u av been warned angry
Re: Tips On How Smart People Invest by Larriekay: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
macwilliams:
Let me give you tips on the kind of investment that smart people go into,
It guarantees them huge financial returns and financial protection.
The best investment you can go into that will guarantee you all this benefits is only a long time investment.
This is an investment that many smart Nigerians do and it have putting a smile on their faces

It is only for smart people who love investment.

There are 3 things you have to consider while doing any investment.

1) How profitable is the investment
2) Can it be Liquidate
3) What is the risk percentage.

These are the things that made smart people different from others when it comes to investment.

Without more talks, let me introduce you to the particular investment that smart people.

A) AIICO INSURANCE FLEXIBLE ENDOWMENT POLICY.
this is a policy that combines Investment and endowment together, and guarantees you [/b]40% yearly interest on your capital. After 5years, It also gives half of your total investment as a [b] DIVIDEND. This Investment also gives you family and financial protection as well. Like l said before this is only for the smart people

For more info please call. Mr Williams, 08035153069.

B) AIICO CAPITAL BOND.
Invest in AIICO BOND that guarantees [/b]13%yearly interest on your capital. It allows a minimum Investment duration of 1year and a minimum Investment capital of 1million Naira. It is open for both civil servants and business people. No other Bond can pay you up to that percentage as interest. Like l said before only for the smart people.

For more info please call Mr. Williams, 08035153069

C) AIICO ANNUITY POLICY.(Salary for Life)
This is an investment that allows you to invest for a period of time and pays you a [b]
DIVIDEND every month for life, yes you heard me well, l said for life no matter how many years you lived on Earth you will continue getting a dividend of this Investment every month. You can do it as your retirement settlement, Good. But remember it is only for the smart people.

For more informations please call
Mr. Williams
Investment consultant
AIICO INSURANCE PLC

Only for the smart people who love long time Investment.
Are you an experienced 'okada' rider,or do you know any experienced riders in Abeokuta? Serious-minded individuals only .Do chat me up on WhatsApp no 08136434564.Not a Delivery service but you have the opportunity to make some cool cash for yourself!
Re: Tips On How Smart People Invest by macwilliams(m): 5:47am On Aug 09, 2019
Queen what can your Union Bank offer than us, like l said my investment policies are for smart people only.

(1) (Reply)

New Chinese Magnetic Levitation Train ‘is Faster Than Going By Plane / Ever Heard Of Forsage? / WE SELL USDT AT A COOL RATE ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.