Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Get This Facebook Advertising Mastery Course Ebook For A Token And Become A Pro - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get This Facebook Advertising Mastery Course Ebook For A Token And Become A Pro (183 Views)

Out-of-home Advertising Mastery: 10 Pitfalls To Steer Clear Of / Pay A Token And Win Any Online Contest / Join Facebooks Advertising Mastery Class For N2000 ONLY (whatsapp Class) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get This Facebook Advertising Mastery Course Ebook For A Token And Become A Pro by Transparent(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wherever PEOPLE are gathered and There's VALUE to be delivered, there MONEY is!

People + Value = Money

Think about that

Notice I said 'whenever' i.e irrespective of the platform be it WhatsApp, Facebook, offline gathering; as long as PEOPLE are there and you have something of VALUE to offer them, there's MONEY to be made.

How is Money Made Online ? For this I'll take 3 keywords from my quote above, because there in lies the secret of making money online!

And the words are:

PEOPLE

VALUE

MONEY

Making money the legit way is simply by using the online platform to reach PEOPLE with VALUE in exchange for MONEY; it boils down to this:

People + Value = Money

From this simple equation, the amount of money you make online depends on 2 factors:

- the quality of the value you're offering and

- the number of people you're delivering such value to

MORE people (in number) + MORE. Value (in quality) = MORE Money.

That is, to increase the amount of money, you make online, you have to do either of 2 things:

1. Increase the quality of your value; or

2. Increase the number of people you're offering it to.

To continue to get more of this, I have Prepared a Facebook Advertising Mastery Course ebook which goes for just a token of #2500

Some of the major content in the course are;

Why you need to promote your business online ?

How Money is Made Online ?

Why Facebook and Instagram ?

Introduction to Facebook Advertising

Powerful tools to Use in Targeting

Advancing Facebook ADS

Scaling

Split - Testing - Doing It Right and many more...

For just #2500, you get all the skills in Facebook Marketing..

For further information, You can check my Signature for my contact

Re: Get This Facebook Advertising Mastery Course Ebook For A Token And Become A Pro by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
when will u write the one on doing courses online , the payment, good universities and also how to leave this country and hw much 2 budget,,cant wait!! wink

1 Like

Re: Get This Facebook Advertising Mastery Course Ebook For A Token And Become A Pro by Transparent(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
when will u write the one on doing courses online , the payment, good universities and also how to leave this country and hw much 2 budget,,cant wait!! wink

I understand how you feel but dear, we can't wait for Government to Provide all this. The little we can do to make money in Nigeria is what should be our primary aim.

These days, information is all about money.. If you don't have Money, you might not get the right information.

(1) (Reply)

Wechat/alipay / Raw Unrefined Shea Butter / Commercial Playground Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.