Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) (55173 Views)

Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos) / English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
The life was never his
He just only sent himself to hell
Shikena
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by Skido000: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
See waiting frustration dey cause 4 dis country o
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by MacKuro: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Another depressed citizen... what life
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pathetic!
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
post=81043247:
He's tired of life already.

Again, anyone who commits suicide goes straight to HELL FIRE.

The devil has won the battle in his life.

Zegobe!

.......and the man died!
It is God's prerogative to decide who goes to hell,and you never can tell seeing...
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by wakes: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
God forbid!
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by tutudesz: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
ednut1:
Before you commit suicide why not first sell on kidney flex and enjoy . Then die later
Abi!! Or if he dey hurry to die make him sell both so is family member go party hard
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by ukaface(f): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Elliot2:
It is God's prerogative to decide who goes to hell,and you never can tell seeing...
don't tell me witches,wizards,armed robbers would make heaven...

1 Like

Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by okayman4real(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
ednut1:
Before you commit suicide why not first sell on kidney flex and enjoy . Then die later
funny you
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by Techsunny: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fiction not real, if trailer matched him with those tyres, shovel can be used to remove his body.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apart from politicians, the only people who are benefitting from this Next Level are casket sellers.
Hmmmm
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by 3moses: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Be careful out there. Many people you see are not alive. They are dead men walking. Always pray that you never come across these people ever in your life.

This man in the video decided to take his own life by jumping into a moving trailer.

May this one’s soul Rest In Peace.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/man-jumped-into-moving-trailer-to-take.html
are u tundeednut?
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by iammolise(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
L ;DL
Dat babe 'makambu' said "he chose d most painful way to die" .... Anty all sucide options are painful. Only one who sleep and did not wake up can be said as painless death.

In 1,000 ways to die; this kind of death is called "He sandwiched himself" grin
cry
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
ukaface:
don't tell me witches,wizards,armed robbers would make heaven...
You never can tell. Shey u read the bible passage that showed that those who made heaven were so confused that they asked him why did they make it? And he said that they clothed him when he was naked,fed him when he was hungry,e.t.c. The race is not for the swift,the self righteous,e.t.c,but those who God takes pleasure
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Elliot2:
You never can tell. Shey u read the bible passage that showed that those who made heaven were so confused that they asked him why did they make it? And he said that they clothed him when he was naked,fed him when he was hungry,e.t.c. The race is not for the swift,the self righteous,e.t.c,but those who God takes pleasure
ah!!!!! So I can live holy and saintly now and still land in hellOga,what is the Bible verse,be like I never read this part o.
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
ukaface:
ah!!!!! So I can live holy and saintly now and still land in hellOga,what is the Bible verse,be like I never read this part o.
Yes. I can't recollect the portion.
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Elliot2:
Yes. I can't recollect the portion.
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
This is new to me sha
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
ukaface:
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
This is new to me sha
it shouldn't if u been reading the bible. It was about Jesus telling people about the race to the kingdom of God. And also how judgement would be carried out. That passage really taught me that Judgment will be based only on Jesus prerogatives. Therefore several people will be shocked. My advice is just be good to others and to yourself as much as u do loving God.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by doublecross(m): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
if people are begining to commit suicide, then there is something wrong with this buhari regime
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
First, this did not happen in Nigeria.

Second,I found this slightly weird.If a trailer this big ram that guy over,there would be blood, pieces of bones n torn flesh. Maybe it's me but am not seeing any.
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by dalass(f): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is so sad grin
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by adecz: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Better than the Muslim fanatics who
look for people to die with them, when
they want to commit suicide..

undecided
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apart from politicians, the only people who are benefitting from this Next Level are casket sellers.

Loll
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
NAFDAC if you like ban sniper, there are more than a thousand ways to die
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by DameB(f): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is so sad
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Suicide is never an option,

Speak with someone today...
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
ednut1:
Sense will not jus keee u ooo

Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin grin

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by Smartben123456: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
What a miserable journey on the face of the earth.
Frustration is bastard quick time up
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 1:24am On Aug 08, 2019
How was this captured?
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 08, 2019
Very well done, at least no one can accuse him of being atotal failure
Re: Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) by liver123(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2019
Lies, Who video the man,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Native Doctor Kills Two Brothers Seeking Bullet-proof Protection (pictured) / People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer / Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.