Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College (40702 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by tfash96(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Every girl in Nigeria is now an actress.. I'm weak bkos of Dollarland Nairaland

Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Why didn't they add "Fred Amata's ex" ?
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by engrchykae(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
My woman crush is now a church girl. That's worth celebrating.
do ladies crush on ladies?
or are you a guy with a woman's moniker
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by doublecross(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
everything na money sha for this country. bilble college! smh
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by CosmicPhoenix: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2019

Funmmyastic:
Congrats to her even though I don't know her.
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
engrchykae:
So, women don't crush on women?
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by CosmicPhoenix: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
that lady use to act in nigerian movies as far back as the early 2000s

tfash96:
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by tfash96(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
that lady use to act in nigerian movies as far back as the early 2000s

Just disappeared into thin air.. Some of children born that time are already married
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by Joystark(f): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ahhhhh
Been a while o.
Wonder why she stopped acting.

I used to like her back then. Herself and Chiege Alisigwe (A Million Madness). cool
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by Starhearts: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Who dey supply diz moniker weed
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by LINTUNE(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
engrchykae:
leave that gal, she is a confused fellow shocked
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by blinkz4real: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
My crush that year! All dis indomie generations will not no her.

Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by LINTUNE(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
tfash96:

Just disappeared into thin air.. Some of children born that time are already married
oga say what u know... U don't have to be in ur 30s to know this woman.. I watched most of her movies, and I'm still in early 20s, so what's the big deal tongue
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by LINTUNE(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
tongue
blinkz4real:
My crush that year! All dis indomie generations will not no her.
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by tfash96(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
LINTUNE:
oga say what u know... U don't have to be in ur 30s to know this woman.. I watched most of her movies, and I'm still in early 20s, so what's the big deal tongue
well experience as a kid differs I grew up watching Kung Fu:Bruce Lee, Jet Li,Jackie Chan,Sammo Hung, Chow Yun Fat and so and likes of Sylvester Stallone,Arnold Schwazzeneger, James Bond 007,Jean Claude Van Damme n so on.. I watched tiwantiwa too but not really from igbos side
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by tfash96(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
LINTUNE:
I am also in my early 20s.Well,experience as a kid differs I grew up watching Kung Fu:Bruce Lee, Jet Li,Jackie Chan,Sammo Hung, Chow Yun Fat and so and likes of Sylvester Stallone,Arnold Schwazzeneger, James Bond 007,Jean Claude Van Damme n so on.. I watched tiwantiwa too but not really from igbos side

Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by Ebenezerk2: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Why didn't they say that she was ordained? she graduated along side with Pastor Leke's wife that people were saying she was ordained
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Funmmyastic:
She be one of the main actresses before. She don fade kpatakpata.
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by LINTUNE(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
tfash96:
well experience as a kid differs I grew up watching Kung Fu:Bruce Lee, Jet Li,Jackie Chan,Sammo Hung, Chow Yun Fat and so and likes of Sylvester Stallone,Arnold Schwazzeneger, James Bond 007,Jean Claude Van Damme n so on.. I watched tiwantiwa too but not really from igbos side
same here.. Jungle Holocaust... the best horror movie then
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by macho44(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
pocohantas:
Na here she land last last.

Congrats to her.

She was a pretty good actress, though I don't think she was around for long. Maybe marriage...family.

I wouldn't call her A-list though.
She's married now, and last i heard was her HUBBY wasn't really in support of her acting. Well, she was a DARN good actress back then, and na FINE GAL too.
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by Badilstical(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
TrendingGist:
Nollywood A-list actress, Maureen Solomon excited as she graduates from Redeem Christian Bible College.

'Thank God for the Grace to become a graduate of Redeem Christian Bible College. Class of 2018/2019. #ThankyouFather #Jesusdisiple' she wrote

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/a-list-actress-maureen-solomon-graduates-from-redeem-christian-bible-college
Very soon God called her.
to join the soul and tithe harvesters
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
tfash96:
She's a veteran actress so to say. She was in the class of Rita Dominic, Emeka Ikeh, Jennifer Emelogu and Omotala Ekeinde then.
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by tfash96(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mandeyy:
She's a veteran actress so to say. She was in the class of Rita Dominic, Emeka Ikeh, Jennifer Emelogu and Omotala Ekeinde then.
ok sir lesson learnt
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by fortunechy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chat me.......MBA Reply chats ......Akuko Like my post....for where? Comment on my post... Ebelebe unfriend me.............. abia But when they want to contest for the face of Akamu, face of Dr Agnes nwanma or flawless body of fufu, Beauty pageant of mummy water, Pimpled face of IMSU, ALVAN, POLY or MISS COMELY, Best makeup of Amadioha or partners of Ezemmuo They will invade your inbox like the soldiers of python dance and ask you to like , share and tag your friends. I am still pricing the kind of thunder that will fire them���

Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by tfash96(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..But out of all those horror stuff... BLADE was too bloody but I still like it small unlike RESIDENT EVIL(I don't like that)..I prefer UNDERWORLD to both of them though it's mad too. Most people will go for TWILIGHT...wait have u seen FROM DUSK TILL DAWN b4 I love the concept(vampires and human beings fighting from dusk till dawn inside bar) Gone are those days
LINTUNE:
same here.. Jungle Holocaust... the best horror movie then
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by Kilamiti: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Legend. Maureen Solomon. Loved her acting especially the way she talks with her teeth and tongue.
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by Rubbiish(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Funmmyastic:
It means u are a kid if u dont know her
She was among d top actress back then
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by Rubbiish(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
tfash96:
Kid
She is not new
An old actress
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by tfash96(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rubbiish:

Kid
She is not new
An old actress
Look @ u
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by Originalsly: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
pocohantas:
Na here she land last last.

Congrats to her.

She was a pretty good actress, though I don't think she was around for long. Maybe marriage...family.

I wouldn't call her A-List though.

Really?.... she was one of the best.... definitely the best supporting actress...and played her role verrrry well. Just curious... name 5 you consider A List.
Re: Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College by myfan: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
simonlee:

Savagery is not allowed on Godly threads...

This photo is quite funny. Will you stop someone from entering heaven?

Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' / 10 Times Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Fashion Trendsetter Stepped Out Looking Fly (photos) / Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood