Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) (38734 Views)

Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft / Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / Armed Robbers Shoot Okada Rider Dead In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by Kemzy536(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
abeg make una ask dat soldier man weda boko haram dung finih for sambisa forest.
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by stieyven(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Darkpanthera:
Soldiers killing people because they refused to give them money,
If he was in Borno state now, he would be asking for prayers.

The guy below me is a fool
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by Umueme: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
The aboki entered bike to the okada man's residence and shot him maka 100naira he declined giving hom before. The people of Abala burnt a police van (so I heard). But as at now the area is in total chaos. I think they wanna go on rampage.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by doublecross(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
this is why we need to split. trust me... those uniform men are not from that state and dont care one bit about their people. only if our youths will stop being the first to comment type and start fighting for a revolution
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by TeeSha(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
The Nigerian police force is notorious for extrajudicial killings, the same citizens you swore an oath to protect.

Bozo.
Where did you see Nigeria Police here?
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by Reffone: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Live reports from ogbor hills aba there is a present curfew for the Hausa in that axis cause, the soldier himself was killed and a riot is going on now
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
He should have pay the little money to avoid unnecessary gathering or accidental discharge.
A wise man often obey any individual with gun either loaded or not.
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Okada's fall my hand big time. Wetin be gun una for rush am beat am up too. Who he be...na human like us na abi na the gun?
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by Dewisedick: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Na Next Level things make solider start collecting bribe so ooo. This is just the beginning

Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by Chukalemon(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
This soldiers supposed to be in northern maiduguri fighting boko haram.they are too much in aba,we don't need them here.the army don't need to be estorting money from people,is the work of the police.
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by Nitah1: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Please complete the story for storyteller! Thunder fire your stvpid, useless non functioning brain there
Uneducated brainless idiot.....had it been you are educated you should have known that there is always two side of every story.

OK,why it's hard for you guys from there to believe that buhari has a certificate, y don't you just believe?
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by PECON1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okada people and their "my own no go drop" syndrome.

I've never seen a set of people who are naturally very stingy....if you like give them 1000 Naira for a 50Naira fare, they will collect it, keep you there for another 10minutes in search of change.

Most times even, they'd have the effrontery to give you 900 Naira and tell you they couldn't get all of your change and expect you to let the remaning change go.

Now he ended up not parting with his 100Naira but he is not alive to spend it.
If he paid it, he'd still be here with his bike.
Sometime you have to lose the battle to win the war.

Maybe if men realized that if they allow themselves to die, that their wives will be moaning for another man before the next month, they'd live wiser.
U and those that liked your comments will die a terrible death.fool
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by senatorizyking(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is the type of news you get when the quota system filled Army of Nigeria that can't crush bokoharam insurgents for years suddenly becomes trigger happy whenever they sees unarmed civilian.

What a failed state !
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by Xcex: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Aba wants to retaliate, the high handedness and extortion of the easterners by the soldiers is too much

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 12:12am On Aug 08, 2019
post=81043261:
He deserves to be shot dead in the next 7 days!
If that will stop such brutality.

Why are they so brazen to kill humans like chicken
Why is human lives so cheap in this part of the world?!

Something must be done to these uniform men brutality ASAP.
This has been with us for a very long time now.

Sad!
So sad!!
The only solution is to amend our law. Extortion by military and paramilitary personnel should attract death sentence - same as armed robbery.
You would be surprised that killings by these guys will stop.
Until then, we will keep recording more deaths by the same people paid to protect us.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:34am On Aug 08, 2019
saxby:
angry
Are you laughing
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by Awaja(m): 5:04am On Aug 08, 2019
I can argue with armed robbers but certainly not with a policeman 0r soldiers
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by Darkpanthera: 5:14am On Aug 08, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

I can tell that you're a Muslim now for quoting that vs,
That's what you muslims are known for,

BTW, you remain a fool if you think everyone from the South East is a Christian/Religious person
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by FadaEmma: 6:32am On Aug 08, 2019
True story.

Yesterday was terrible.
I was in Aba yesterday...and since I was in a hurry, I had to use a bike back home. We had to take a detour so as not to fall prey to the mob who were out to spill blood for their fallen comrade.

A supposed journey of less than an hour took us over two hours.

The soldiers have to face the law

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by archat: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2019
foolish sonofagun
Re: Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) by TeaseNipple: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Darkpanthera:

I can tell that you're a Muslim now for quoting that vs,
That's what you muslims are known for,
TeaseNipple
BTW, you remain a fool if you think everyone from the South East is a Christian/Religious person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualists Caught Packing A Lady's Urine. Photos And Videos. / Robbers Burnt With Operational Vehicle In Obudu (graphic Pics) / Tenant’s Decomposing Body Found In Lagos Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.