Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Meet Rich Slngle Lady Ln Port-harcourt - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Rich Slngle Lady Ln Port-harcourt (1208 Views)

How To Meet Rich Men: 5 Tips To Find A Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Rich Slngle Lady Ln Port-harcourt by Naijabash(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
I'm a single lady in Port-Harcourt, Nigeria's oil city,I have no kids and has never been married before, that’s why she is looking for someone who has strong desire for a serious relationship with true love and trust that can eventually lead to a happy marriage.

I'm ready to totally transform your life, I will further your education to any level and in any part of the world. Buy you a personal house and any brand new car of your choice and also ready to support your family financially.
IF YOU ARE READY FOR LOVE, MAKE MONEY AND TRAVEL ABROAD REACH ME BELOW

>>> https://tontonewspulse..com/2019/08/chat-oniine-now-with-rich-slngle-lady.html

Re: Meet Rich Slngle Lady Ln Port-harcourt by donbachi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
There is no single rich girl in port harcourt...dem dey even fine who dem go collect from.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Amaarae Dancing Without Pant With Tiwa Savage / Rich International Oil And Gas Broker In Need Of A Wife Material / Ilorin Single Mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.