Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Leg Joint Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Leg Joint Pain (392 Views)

Dxn Products For Arthritis And Joint Pain / Tips For Arthritis And Joint Pain Relief / Freedom From Arthritis And All Sorts Of Muscle & Joint Pain With "FOREVER MOVE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leg Joint Pain by sunnx(f): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good evening to the Doctors, Health experts, Pharmacists, Physicians, Therapist, gymnastics and so in the house.

Please help I am gradually loosing my two legs to pain in my left leg knee and right leg ankle. It is almost a month that I observed that my right leg ankle was paining me, whenever I walk I feel shock at my ankle and sometimes I feel like falling to the floor in other to gain balance. I had try to take many pain relief and tried to massage with boiled water and Aboniki yet am feeling the pain. Now, my left knee is doing the same I hardly gain balance whenever I want to walk or probably when am sitting down I feel the pain and besides when I woke up from sleep in the morning, my first steps will be like looking for what to support myself as the pain continue until I gains some walking balance may after walking ten(10) steps.

Health professionals on this platform am just managing to walk but I can still feel severe pains in my legs which is hindering me to move those legs in normal twisting. Incase there's light or heavy load to lift or to assist someone on is head e.g like half (1/2) bag of garri, I will fill those pain.

Help me, my health is paramount as am a bread winner in my family and as a single father of two children's my legs is what I use to seek for survival am just 37years of age. What kind I do now please your recommendation of drugs or any professional advice will be put into practice.

Thank you sir and ma.
Re: Leg Joint Pain by juliustocome: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hello,

How are you. I found this your post. How did you later resolved the issue. I am currently having same now and I am not enjoying my body atall.

Please kindly respond or chat me on 07033611740. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Facts You Should Know Before Gynecomastia Surgery? / Hypnosis Training And Meditation Center Provide Health Benefits To The Sufferers / Cant Sleep Because Of Bedbugs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.