Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Learn Digital Marketing And Have Financial Freedom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Digital Marketing And Have Financial Freedom (808 Views)

Facts U Must Know In Financial & Business Intelligence To Have Financial Freedom / How To Get Financial Freedom This 2018: Free Hot Money Making Strategies / Invest In Yam Marketing And Get Good Monthly Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Digital Marketing And Have Financial Freedom by Qualityfreedom: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
This thread is for those that want to learn Digital marketing. If you want to learn Digital marketing, let hook up here.

Digital marketing skill is one of the skills you must go for if you want to have finacial freedom and financially Security

Digital marketing gave me my first car within a month. In October 2017 alone , I made more than my annual salary just by selling physical product online.

You can sell both physical and digital products online but you need to know how to market them online, that is where digital marketing skill comes in.

Call or chat me if you are interested in learning the skill

Click here to learn more: https://m.me/2273582039531585

Nnaemeka Giginna
Digital marketing coach
Re: Learn Digital Marketing And Have Financial Freedom by Larriekay: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Qualityfreedom:
This thread is for those that want to learn Digital marketing. If you want to learn Digital marketing, let hook up here.

Digital marketing skill is one of the skills you must go for if you want to have finacial freedom and financially Security

Digital marketing gave me my first car within a month. In October 2017 alone , I made more than my annual salary just by selling physical product online.

You can sell both physical and digital products online but you need to know how to market them online, that is where digital marketing skill comes in.

Call or chat me if you are interested in learning the skill

Click here to learn more: >> https:///2WtnSx4 <<

Nnaemeka Giginna
Digital marketing coach
Are you an experienced 'okada' rider,or do you know any experienced riders in Abeokuta? Serious-minded individuals only .Do chat me up on WhatsApp no 08136434564.Not a Delivery service but you have the opportunity to make some cool cash for yourself!
Re: Learn Digital Marketing And Have Financial Freedom by Qualityfreedom: 6:44am On Aug 08, 2019
Good morning everyone,

I believe your night was good, why I recommend digital marketing to every youth.

Digital marketing skill is a very lucrative skill one can learn. Every thing is going digital.

Are you an unemployed graduate or student or employee. You can learn Digital marketing and be making 150k monthly for a start.

Someone told me about digital marketing in December 2015, I started learning and selling in January 2016. In October 2017, I made over 2.5m in just one month.

I can teach you what you need to know about digital marketing

Nnaemeka Giginna
Digital marketing coach
Re: Learn Digital Marketing And Have Financial Freedom by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Learn Digital Marketing And Have Financial Freedom by Qualityfreedom: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. Digital marketing channels are systems based on the internet that can create, accelerate, and transmit product value from producer to the terminal consumer by digital networks.

Digital marketing's development since the 1990s and 2000s has changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms are increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as people use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns are becoming more prevalent and efficient.

To be continue tomorrow, looking forward to come your way again.

Click here to learn more: https://m.me/2273582039531585

Nnaemeka Giginna
Digital marketing coach

Re: Learn Digital Marketing And Have Financial Freedom by Qualityfreedom: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Learn 21st century approach to business, Learn digital marketing today.

I am here to show you step by step

Chat me on 08134328000 to join my whatsApp group and learn digital marketing
Re: Learn Digital Marketing And Have Financial Freedom by Qualityfreedom: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2019
These days, companies always know the advantages of advertising and they shed millions of dollars to make their products visible in the industry. The original means of advertising earlier was mainly media like TV, Radio and newspapers, used as channels to reach the consumers. These days, however, trends have changed and the number of people who use the Internet is always on the rise.

Internet is a great way to get in touch with customers and there are fairly more advantages in online marketing when compared to the traditional way of marketing. Did you know that online marketing is soon going to wipe out television, radio and magazines out of the advertising industry? Yes! That s the power of Internet.

Nnaemeka Giginna
Digital marketing coach
Re: Learn Digital Marketing And Have Financial Freedom by Qualityfreedom: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good day everyone,

This time of stay at home is another good time to improve yourself.

I want to teach you how to create website with WordPress and how to promote your website with Google and Facebook advert.

I prepared a training video on:
1. How to create website with WordPress
2. How to set up advert with Facebook and
3. How to set up advert with Google

Get this training video and equip yourself, I will give you the whole support you need to start your e-commerce business in two weeks time

Click here to get this training video
https://goldendigital.com.ng/digital/

What if you learn how to create website using WordPress and how to set up advert on Google and Facebook in this period of stay at home?

Your financial capacity will increase after this sit at home if you can learn this skill. Do not waist your 2 weeks doing nothing at home. Learn this skill now.

Who can learn this?
* Public or private employee that need extra income outside his/her salary.
* Unemployed graduate
* Student that don't want to depend on his/her parents for everything
* House wife that want to be making her own money
* Every business person that want to learn how to take his/her business online.

Click here to get this training video
https://goldendigital.com.ng/digital/

(1) (Reply)

Dear Co Nairalanders,please Advice Me On This Decision. / How To Start An ECOM BRAND If You Are On Low Budget / Easiest Way To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria At Any Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.