Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Senator Kashamu’s Mother Dies At 92 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kashamu’s Mother Dies At 92 (685 Views)

Simeon Nwankwo, Soludo's Father Dies At 92 / Prof. Ben Nwabueze Dies At 92, Ten Years After Begging God For More Five Years / Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Kashamu’s Mother Dies At 92 by Gistformant: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
The mother of the immediate past Senator (Ogun East) and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Buruji Kashamu, has died at the age of 92.
Madam Wulematu Kashamu was said to have passed on on Wednesday afternoon in Lagos.

Kashamu’s media aide, Austin Oniyokor, confirmed the death of the nonagenarian on telephone Wednesday.
The cause of death of the late aged woman was not made known.

Oniyokor, however, stated that the deceased would be buried on Thursday in Ijebu-Igbo, Ogun State according to Islamic rites.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/senator-kashamus-mother-dies-at-92

Re: Senator Kashamu’s Mother Dies At 92 by Gistformant: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Senator Kashamu’s Mother Dies At 92 by oluwadabira111(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
The mama don try 92years of age no be beans.
Re: Senator Kashamu’s Mother Dies At 92 by NwaAmaikpe: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
shocked

I wish the mother of this renowned NAFDAC honourable a successful burial...because that's all I can wish her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kashamu’s Mother Dies At 92 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
RIP Mama.
Re: Senator Kashamu’s Mother Dies At 92 by izzou(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin

Can we see the picture of the mother, please?

Na Kashamu mama die, not Kashamu grin
Re: Senator Kashamu’s Mother Dies At 92 by Marotzke(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish the mother of this renowned NAFDAC honourable a successful burial...because that's all I can wish her.
NAFDAC or NDLEA honourable?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really God That Makes One Successful Or It's Hardwork / Calabar Carnival: Ayade Preaches Humanity, Calls For An End To Wars / Anambra Deserves Nothing But The Best!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.