Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers (22491 Views)

President Tinubu's Statement On Killing Of Soldiers In Aba By IPOB Terrorists / Bandits Kidnap Abia State University Students, Ikpeazu Reacts / Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
The Soldier na Fulani I bet

The Fulanis are the only tribe that has no value for human lives & are allowed to kill with impunity.

No becos what a man sows he shall reap.

Buhari lives by the sword,he shall die by the sword

Matthew 26:52
for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Good biblical backup there Bro..

Just like what happened in Mathew 10:34-40
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers by WorkSmartEdu: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2019
bb610:

Do Not Fall Victim to this criminal called 2k Concepts. He defrauded me of 12k for a website I told him to help me redesign. His name is Charles Ikeagwuani
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers by fabolouz1(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2019
The Army was one of the most disciplined institution in this country until they began engaging in road blocks. As soon as this began,their men were corrupted by the police and now they do worse.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers by Christain17ja: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2019
GOD have meci
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers by ngwababe(f): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2019
godwinkessi:
What I don’t know is why we have all the forces in Nigeria on that land.

My brother ask ooo
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers by eagleeye2: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2019
The excesses of these security agents has to be curtailed. But unfortunately, the governor seems weak to do anything other than release statement through his media people. Sadly, the man killed is from his lga Obingwa.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2019
Angelfrost:
Everything about this governor is irritating as fvck... Abia state deserves better, but they seem not to know better. Hope the kerosene never finish... undecided

What do you expect him to say? "O ye brothers, abscond thy beds, and March to the barracks with ye knives and mop sticks for the Lord thy God shall protect thee"

Obviously, you know next to nothing about leadership.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2019
I call on every ngwa man to look for the said soldier and kill him without listening to ikpeazu plea.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers by edibobo: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2019
The attention of soliders are needed at sambisa forest. Instead of them going there to show their skills they embark on killing innocent and harmless human beings in the street..nonesense and clueless bigots like the Zooist in Aso Villa
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers by Angelfrost(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

What do you expect him to say? "O ye brothers, abscond thy beds, and March to the barracks with ye knives and mop sticks for the Lord thy God shall protect thee"

Obviously, you know next to nothing about leadership.

I will ignore your weak and unnecessary attempt at condescension...

If you truly comprehended what I wrote, you would know my irritation transcends the normal official statement he made (I have no issues with it, as I expected nothing less)...

Talking about leadership... If you believe Ikpeazu is truly leading, then I will engage thee no further.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers by KingMicky3286: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2019
Are we at war? Why should soldiers flood the whole cities in Nigeria?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers by MrFly(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2019
Who cursed this country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi / Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani / Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.