Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,917 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (17220 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Apply For Indepent Electoral Comission ( INEC) Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by jurist01(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Andychinedu:
I will be available to answer and assist anyone on the processes and procedure for the APPLICATION...

Can serving corp members that are passing out next month apply? If yes, while uploading credentials, is there no column for NYSC Certificate?
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by omokudu(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Finally
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Octopusbottle(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=Abbasumaru post=81048442]

After signing up, what is the next stage. I updated my profile and uploaded my credentials. But I can't find the place to apply[/quot

Where on the portal did u upload ur credentials??

1 Like

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Mrukk: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please help o, I have created an account but haven't gotten the activation link to complete the registration. Those that have upload their resume how did you do it pls
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Wizmarkay: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Folsbal(f): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Andychinedu:
I will be available to answer and assist anyone on the processes and procedure for the APPLICATION...
please have not gotten my link in email till now
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Andychinedu: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
horlawaleh001:
As a corper bound to finish by October, can I apply?
Yes Of course you can apply but if the AGENCY happens to call the successful applicants before your passing out... Then it will only take the Grace of God to see you through... But nevertheless APPLY!!!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Andychinedu: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jossy559:
The website is not opening. I've tried opening it since yesterday all get from the site is ERROR.
There are a lot of Traffic on the Site... So it will be advisable to keep trying... It will eventually get you IN
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Andychinedu: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abbeylincson:
I didn't receive any confirmation code or mail
Just wait a while... The ACTIVATION mail will pop IN
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Andychinedu: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
jurist01:

Can serving corp members that are passing out next month apply? If yes, while uploading credentials, is there no column for NYSC Certificate?
Just Apply... By the time you come for Physical Screening and Documentation you present your Credentials...
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Andychinedu: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mrukk:
Please help o, I have created an account but haven't gotten the activation link to complete the registration. Those that have upload their resume how did you do it pls
Wait for the mail... It will come or better of Check the Resend ACTIVATION BUTTON
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Andychinedu: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Folsbal:
please have not gotten my link in email till now
CHECK the Resend ACTIVATION link and try checking your mail SPAM BOX
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by intergral(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Andychinedu:
I just signed up... But don't know where to apply?
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by shehufaruq: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
when are you expecting APL from nps?
Do you a clue?
Andychinedu:
Yes I believe they will do that!!!

I did not apply per say but I did for a lot of people!

I'm an NPS Applicant!
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Kezmanp(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
have uploaded my credentials yet to apply for NDLEA no platform for that cry cry
if yu have done yrs kindly help me out
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by spongebob0006(f): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Andychinedu:
By uploading your Credentials you are done with the application process...

Download the Guarantor form and relax

please o, how do i upload my credentials or documents, pls you can add screenshot too. thanks a bunch
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Tekzyflex(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Andychinedu:

I have signed up but I cant see any verification mail sent to my mail.... Have used different mails yet no way.
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Mona4: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
After registering my email, they said I should check my email for confirmation link. I have checked my inbox bad so an message nothing is there. Ive been waiting since yesterday. Please help

Andychinedu:
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by kayteajay111(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
I'm tired of this country, even if a recruitment opportunity is out the AGE LIMIT will be the problem again.Pls house, can a 32 years old graduate apply for this job? Any chance?
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by ThatKING(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
joobseekar:
I actually don't trust this emplug of a site, it's either it's a fraud site, or some people in NDLEA are being mischievous. What is stopping them to create a form link to fill on their website, or create another website that has ndlea.gov.ng for the registration. Yet a lot of people having problem with the "emplug" and it seems the website is improving along with people's complaints.

Note: this emplug of a site just came online about a month ago, and was initially looking for visitors, claiming it's a social platform. Suddenly it becomes the platform for ndlea application page.

something is fishy
thanks for this. I thought I was the only person know noticed that
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by carternkem(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Can someone please help me, I have been unable to receive the sms code.
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Andychinedu: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
intergral:
I just signed up... But don't know where to apply?
Make sure you create and uploaded the necessary credentials...

The submission will be done automatically!!!
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Andychinedu: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
spongebob0006:

please o, how do i upload my credentials or documents, pls you can add screenshot too. thanks a bunch
click the RESUME button then follow the instructions and fill in your information's...
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Andychinedu: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tekzyflex:

I have signed up but I cant see any verification mail sent to my mail.... Have used different mails yet no way.
Be patience and keep resending the Link it will eventually come in!
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Andychinedu: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
kayteajay111:
I'm tired of this country, even if a recruitment opportunity is out the AGE LIMIT will be the problem again.Pls house, can a 32 years old graduate apply for this job? Any chance?
Apply you will be recruited!!!

I have seen many that are older than you yet they are accepted!!!

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Andychinedu: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
carternkem:
Can someone please help me, I have been unable to receive the sms code.
I used gmail, I received it this morning after trying severally.
Go to the site and try logging in with your email and password, you will receive a message that your account has not been activated, do you want to receive the activation link again, click on it.
I tried it more than once before receiving it

1 Like

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Adebayorahaman: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please, is it advisable to use the real age that is over 30years or instead use requested age winch is 30yrs and get declaration of age for back up?
Andychinedu:
Apply you will be recruited!!!

I have seen many that are older than you yet they are accepted!!!
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Abbeylincson(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Andychinedu:
Just wait a while... The ACTIVATION mail will pop IN
since yesterday night till now.
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Damifest(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
please, after account verification. how can i register or upload required details?
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE by Bakerdav: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Andychinedu:
Yes, the Portal is too congested as at the moment! Kindly wait a while and you will get the mail!
do u get yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Slams Lawmakers For Demanding More Slots / Thread For Those Who Registered For N-Power Health / First Bank Recruitment: Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.