Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? (463 Views)

Lai Mohammed Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura (pictures) / Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike / Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by nairalandankrah: 1:59am On Aug 08, 2019
I wonder why Nigerians still voted in Buhari despite his track record as a failure in leadership? I guess Most Nigerians, one would argue, have been conditioned to look at leadership through the lens of dictatorship and military fatigues. The transition, mentally, to look beyond coup plotters and military men, and to elect technocrats and men of learning is lost on a huge section of the Nigerian population. For a country that boasts of a pool of individual talent, it has unfortunately failed to register a good political leadership
Buhari’s perception of the needs of the Nigerian economy, however, Is essentially CONSERVATIVE and at variance with the expectations of the Nigerian public. While citizens hope for policies that would lead to an early resumption of economic growth, he sees his priority as achieving stabilization, even at an unacceptably low level of production”..Our polithievecians lie to us every day that things are getting better, even when we know that the country is speedily moving down the drain.. Nigeria needs a messiah, and it is definitely not that man with a very yellowish brown teeth..
Let me come and be going.. I haf say my own

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 08, 2019
Buhari is a monumental failure.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by chiefolododo(m): 2:51am On Aug 08, 2019
Is that a question?

Re: Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by wolverine1987: 3:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Hahahaha it's not easy defending buhari wallahi
Re: Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by chukwuibuipob: 3:50am On Aug 08, 2019
sad sad sad sadAllow the old man to finish his 4 yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by throwaway: 4:24am On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
chukwuibuipob:

sad sad sad sadAllow the old man to finish his 4 yrs
[/s]
Re: Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by Staro: 4:51am On Aug 08, 2019
Worst president since
independence

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by cenaman(m): 5:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Sai baba! BUHARI for 3rd term, who is with me?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by DesChyko: 5:55am On Aug 08, 2019
I think it's too early.
You can't call him a failure until the end of his tenure.
Then he can be called an ABSOLUTE COLOSSAL failure undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by Gandollaar(f): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2019
Buhari is not only a failure but a curse.

Those that helped him to power know full well but because of their own selfish agenda, even if it means Nigeria burning, still went ahead and rigged him in. Go and check out fashola, elrufai, Tinubu, fayemi, Soyinka etc comments about him prior 2015.
Re: Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Actually, the truth is the Buhari government has failed economically speaking

1.They keep subsides in place in power and in petrol

2.As a result, both sectors cannot attract new investment, and are having difficult funding themselves

3. No power, basically stifles job growth.

4. No new investment, no jobs either.

And the reason for not deregulating power and petroleum? The fact that it is more poltically expedient to keep prices of things low than it is to make the necessary changes to stimulate growth.

Its the same old mistake most Nigerian government make...and this is compounded by low oil prices.

Here is a cold truth. If Bubu had said that government is no longer controlling price of fuel...that marketers can set their prices as high as N200 or whatever in 2016....by now all the people with licences to build refinereis would be hard at work, and there would be an influx of foreign investment....with job creations. Yes, there would be some hardship, but eventually things would get better.

Instead, same old welfare.

I doubt APC actually has a plan.
Re: Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by Gandollaar(f): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2019
cenaman:
Only in your household.
Re: Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by bluebay(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2019
It’s too early to call him a failure . Let’s wait till his 3rd tenure . Idiot
Re: Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? by bluebay(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2019
cenaman:
You go suffer tey

(1) (Reply)

Oluwaseyi Abiodun Makinde Biography And Profile / "I'm Gradually Losing Hope & Interest In Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Says / Watch Omoyele Sowore - "I Am Very Sick, I Mean It......"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.