Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) (27811 Views)

Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect / 5 Facts About Dayton Mass Shooter, Connor Betts. / 9 Killed In Dayton In The 2nd Mass Shooting In The US In 24 Hours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
cry

Just 20 lives and the President took to the scene.

Somewhere in shithole, a number of lives that equals the population of a state has been cruelly murdered, but the brain dead jihadist of a ruler never gave a speech on the national TV not to thinking visiting the affected places.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by blackboy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Our presidents are too big for this. Value your people
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by nijabazaar: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
drips8:

You sound like an anarchist

He is...
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by Homeboiy: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
I just read few hours ago how someone stabbed four persons to death yesterday in US

should trump still ban knives
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by edgecution(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Trump is doing it for election and outrage. So many mass shootings don happen this year wey he no even go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
edgecution:
Trump is doing it for election and outrage. So many mass shootings don happen this year wey he no even go.

You mean boooohari
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by dam2000(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Many things have happened during buhari regime he has never visit
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by Samsonklin(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
you see protesters. But I see clients.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by Nemesis909: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
kalvoken:
cry

Just 20 lives and the President took to the scene.

Somewhere in shithole, a number of lives that equals the population of a state has been cruelly murdered, but the brain dead jihadist of a ruler never gave a speech on the national TV not to thinking visiting the affected places.

It's the 250th mass shooting this year alone.

I'm sure he has visited all the sites.
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
a man with a heart full of vitriol and hate, even if it was for theater. How some sane christians condone the things he says is beyond me
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
No give yourself hope,Nigeria case is in another level.
maisauki:
Nigeria is faced with kidnapping, banditry, cattle rustling
UK is faced with brexit
USA? cyclone, wildfire, earthquake, tsunami, mass shooting, name it!
d question is: who is free?
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
All I see is coordination and order. When I see all this I weep for Nigeria.

If na Nigeria, you go see Brutal (Killer burutai) for him back with gun. Army go dey seize phones up n down. But look at how free normal citizens are with President of almost the world. Who do this country?
There is different between Black and White! Its no blasphemy, Jesus was never a black man, in fact, Jesus has no Race! Just accept him as Lord!

See black black... Devil black... damn I don't know what to say anymore. Am off.
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
tigerclaws:
cool

this is the people's president
not that lanky gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping monkey called presidiot mumuhamado mumuharii

very useless classless criminal terrorist old hag kunu guzzling bastard terrorist with shrink dick
all he knows is eat, sleep, terrorize, sip burukutu, repeat
very shameless criminal

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter aisha masha Allah Amin

if my post got you angry just drink sniper and die

kiss the truth
guy you are as good as me that doesn't know what to post after reading this.
We are not even in a country, I don't know where we are. The people that are ruling are something else

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by Dbiz1111(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
tigerclaws:
cool

not that lanky gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping monkey called presidiot mumuhamado mumuharii

very useless classless criminal terrorist old hag kunu guzzling bastard terrorist with shrink dick
very shameless criminal

kiss the truth

grin grin grin
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
See president now.. God... O God

Someone where I live, can never do this... Only to support irrelevance he sabi
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by CrestMan: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Explorers kindly upload bull hairy visiting recent terrorists attacks sites. God bless

Why you like trouble? grin
Someone is sitting comfortably on the 3-legged table you are shaking oo cheesy
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by Johnsonpac(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
There's mass shooting all over the world today including Nigeria, but we prefer to tag it something else like #Banditary #FulaniHerdsman #Bokoharam #Gunmen etc... Spreading our dirty linens to the world.
Why didn't the USA tagged theirs as bandits
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by GeneralPula: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
tigerclaws:
cool

very shameless criminal

kiss the truth
[/s]
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by CrestMan: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
cenaman:
Something wey happen since na now you dey go there, see him face like expire colour tv. i trust Buhari if it had happen in nigeria he "buhari" would have been there that same day to sympatize with the victims families.

grin cheesy grin
Savage. Guy you wike d (are you related to the Rivers Governor?)
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by CrestMan: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chai, see a working President unlike lipsrsealed
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by tigerclaws: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
[/s]
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by mozona(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
i cant even find a force man around but if na this buhari country.....
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by SoNature(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
It feels good to be be the president.

It feels even great to be American president.

Trump should stop dividing this peaceful country with White Supremacy speeches.

A united and great America will offers hope to the rest of the world, especially in countries where despots occupy the seats of the president
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by melody91: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
tigerclaws:
cool

very shameless criminal

kiss the truth
see your life.. smh
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by tigerclaws: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
melody91:
see your life.. smh
[/s]
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
In Nigeria, hundreds will die, but the most you will get from our government is a statement from the 'presidency' that the president himself did not read before publishing.

The president will not even address her citizens, not to talk of visiting them. The vice president goes in rare occasions.

Tell me, when was the last time our president addressed us after the elections?

This is not a PDP VS APC problem, this is what we have come to tolerate as the norm as a people.

It is well.
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by uberguy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nothing said

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
Trump should go and enter gutter jare... He is responsible for the mass killings at a newspaper company, and every other shooting by inciting racist misogynist dumbtards who lack the ability to reason with their brains if they have any.

They re always tagged mentally ill when they are actually digbolugi with guns undecided
Re: Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) by Omenaukor(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
If it happened in my country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sudan Military Has Seized Power / Satanic Temple Sues U.S Govt, Says Abortion Ban Violates Religious Rights (Pix) / Negotiation Fails, Niger Junta To Recall Ambassador From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.