Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Compassion In Quantum Entanglement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Compassion In Quantum Entanglement (384 Views)

The Quantum Frontier: Unraveling The Mysteries Of Quantum Entanglement / Chioma Allegedly In Tears Following Davido’s Entanglement Returns To School / Today, Act With Compassion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compassion In Quantum Entanglement by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 08, 2019
Now, I want to write on something very subtle. It is the finest element of Spirit in All Simulations, holographic or otherwise and in all Matrix of all Experience games of the Universe, and outside the Human Consciousness System.

It is Compassion.

You know the meaning, yet you do not understand it clearly. It is a word, but yet it is the most complex Quantum Mechanics Missing Link.

Quantum Cosmology seems to fancy big words of Physics, but having 'surrendered' decades of my time to daily researches into the toughest bodies of knowledge as a reflection and recursion of Existence, I was shocked personally, to realize that Compassion is a complex science jargon, yet it sounds so spiritual and religious. Yet is the force at Zero Point flowing through as Orgone Energy Wave Function.

It means everything, but one of the meanings is that if you lost a loved one, and the soul has gone to the great beyond, as long as you had a heart to heart connection, unconditional love for each other, you remain connected, even after the spirit of the deceased have moved to the great beyond - outside our present Earth Reality Spectrum of Consciousness. Speed of Light is a by compared to the speed of transmission at Compassion Frequency, it is at the very Speed of Consciousness.

In essence, every one of you, are connected to each person you love and connected also the others you hate, connection is connection, magnetism is magnetism, it does not matter if the connection is hatred. It is polarity. Hatred shows up as thoughts before actions so thought is a force and force of that nature to another is a connection, so kids, what I am saying is that you are all connected to those you love and/or hate, whether you choose to believe it or not. A real connection more active than physical. A natural covalent bond. Havent you felt pity for a criminal who was lynched? And the for the killers, dont you feel hate or repulsive force? That is a connection too, just opposing polarity. For the tribalists, dont you feel anger and hate force when you are typing those comments?

And when you say ' I do not want my enemy to experience that', you are showing compassion, yet it is the force that connects all 'entangled particles' in the Quantum Field and causes the 'spooky actions at a distance'.

I could write more on this, but what is the point?

You know who I am. I just came by to Politics Sections to type down these few lines on the digital sands of time, for those who are great at tribalism and nepotism. You are connected to who you hate and those you fucck.

To know more about these stuff, send me an email. god@higherself.you (just kidding).

Have a great day of sex and happiness.

As always, do not believe my writings, they are all lies. Only fools will believe without doing their own research. Do your own research and if you come to these same conclusions, then my time was well used. Just 24hrs and I have spent 5 minutes writing this nonsense. I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Compassion In Quantum Entanglement by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2019
VRDroid:
Now, I want to write on something very subtle. It is the finest element of Spirit in All Simulations, holographic or otherwise and in all Matrix of all Experience games of the Universe, and outside the Human Consciousness System.

It is Compassion.

You know the meaning, yet you do not understand it clearly. It is a word, but yet it is the most complex Quantum Mechanics Missing Link.

Quantum Cosmology seems to fancy big words of Physics, but having 'surrendered' decades of my time to daily researches into the toughest bodies of knowledge as a reflection and recursion of Existence, I was shocked personally, to realize that Compassion is a complex science jargon, yet it sounds so spiritual and religious. Yet is the force at Zero Point flowing through as Orgone Energy Wave Function.

It means everything, but one of the meanings is that if you lost a loved one, and the soul has gone to the great beyond, as long as you had a heart to heart connection, unconditional love for each other, you remain connected, even after the spirit of the deceased have moved to the great beyond - outside our present Earth Reality Spectrum of Consciousness. Speed of Light is a by compared to the speed of transmission at Compassion Frequency, it is at the very Speed of Consciousness.

In essence, every one of you, are connected to each person you love and connected also the others you hate, connection is connection, magnetism is magnetism, it does not matter if the connection is hatred. It is polarity. Hatred shows up as thoughts before actions so thought is a force and force of that nature to another is a connection, so kids, what I am saying is that you are all connected to those you love and/or hate, whether you choose to believe it or not. A real connection more active than physical. A natural covalent bond. Havent you felt pity for a criminal who was lynched? And the for the killers, dont you feel hate or repulsive force? That is a connection too, just opposing polarity. For the tribalists, dont you feel anger and hate force when you are typing those comments?

And when you say ' I do not want my enemy to experience that', you are showing compassion, yet it is the force that connects all 'entangled particles' in the Quantum Field and causes the 'spooky actions at a distance'.

I could write more on this, but what is the point?

You know who I am. I just came by to Politics Sections to type down these few lines on the digital sands of time, for those who are great at tribalism and nepotism. You are connected to who you hate and those you fucck.

To know more about these stuff, send me an email. god@higherself.you (just kidding).

Have a great day of sex and happiness.

As always, do not believe my writings, they are all lies. Only fools will believe without doing their own research. Do your own research and if you come to these same conclusions, then my time was well used. Just 24hrs and I have spent 5 minutes writing this nonsense. I'm out.

i have a really urgent need sir.....i used to know a particular girl i used to love,but they relocated to enugu......but i still have her picture in my head..............please,is there anyway i can locate her using just her pictures alone?
Re: Compassion In Quantum Entanglement by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2019
futurist369:
i have a really urgent need sir.....i used to know a particular girl i used to love,but they relocated to enugu......but i still have her picture in my head..............please,is there anyway i can locate her using just her pictures alone?

Hold her in your imagination as last step before you fall asleep. Generate that feeling of love you have for her simultaneous and focus your thoughts on her.

If you do those three simultaneously while at the edge of consciousness and sleep. Your spirit will project directly to where ever she is in this world or any other world.

It is remote viewing
Re: Compassion In Quantum Entanglement by foxe(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2019
VRDroid:

Hold her in your imagination as last step before you fall asleep. Generate that feeling of love you have for her simultaneous and focus your thoughts on her.

If you do those three simultaneously while at the edge of consciousness and sleep. Your spirit will project directly to where ever she is in this world or any other world.

It is remote viewing
good day sir.. I learned about Astra projections from you sir, but the proplem is any time I Astra project I get attacked by dark giant entities..what is the remedy to these sir.
Re: Compassion In Quantum Entanglement by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
foxe:
good day sir.. I learned about Astra projections from you sir, but the proplem is any time I Astra project I get attacked by dark giant entities..what is the remedy to these sir.

Raise your vibrational frequency and do not travel for now until you are sure you have raised your frequency to handle all exigencies.

Alternatively, ask Universe, God, ANgels or any other higher frequency beings you prefer to join you in the travels and protect you from all forms of attacks and it will be done. But believe you should learn to be a warrior too, so you can kick ass while exploring our Universes.

Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Life For HND Holders Outside Nigeria / Is It Right Or Wrong To Kill Someone Who Survived Execution? / Foxxymobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.