Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Lawyer Sustains Numerous Injuries For Protecting His Parents From Suspect(photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Sustains Numerous Injuries For Protecting His Parents From Suspect(photos (295 Views)

Father Declined N200,000 Bribe From Suspect , Insists On Getting Justice / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) / Assassins Chop Off The Fingers Of Funke Owoseeni's Husband For Protecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Sustains Numerous Injuries For Protecting His Parents From Suspect(photos by Maniagist1: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2019
I have no words but to say thank you to the Most high God who delivered I and my family from the hands of kidnappers and armed robbers.

They came to kidnap my father but with strength from Above, I fought em with everything in me.

I did all to protect my parents from being hit with the athey came with as they were members.

They used rods,stools but God gave me the strength to fight back which gave my father room to escape.

He had just returned from a surgery on thursday before this incident 2day They took our phones, my laptop, our watches as they had failed to kidnap him.

I just want to thank God for his mercies and protection over my family. If i had gone for service if the date was not moved, what would have happened? May all praise be to God..

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/08/lawyer-sustains-numerous-injuries-for-protecting-his-parents-from-suspectphotos/

Re: Lawyer Sustains Numerous Injuries For Protecting His Parents From Suspect(photos by Maniagist1: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2019
sad
Re: Lawyer Sustains Numerous Injuries For Protecting His Parents From Suspect(photos by solmusdesigns: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2019

i hope Buhari's Government understands that crackdown on internet fraudsters would cause huge national security, as there are pratically no jobs available

Re: Lawyer Sustains Numerous Injuries For Protecting His Parents From Suspect(photos by proudevil: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2019
Well done van dame..
Re: Lawyer Sustains Numerous Injuries For Protecting His Parents From Suspect(photos by Ogagist2: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2019
angry sad
proudevil:
Well done van dame..

(1) (Reply)

We Killed Abacha -POLICE / Kabul Wedding: Joy Turns To Horror As Bomber Kills 63 [VIDEO] / Fight Against Internet Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.