Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

"I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs (2358 Views)

Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi / Bukola Arugba Buries Her Mother (Photos) / Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by Mrop(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2019
Popular actress and wife of Popular actor Damola Olatunji known as Bukola Arugba loses her mother at the age of 63years. She shared her mum's throwback photos as she mourn her. Rip to her mother.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-feel-empty-now-actress-bukola-arugba-says-as-she-loses-her-mother-at-63yrs/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by Mrop(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2019
See More of Her Photos and Video => HERE

She wrote ;

Re: "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by youngest85(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2019
Ehya
Re: "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by kolafolabi(m): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2019
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in a manner so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

R.I.P Mama!

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by solmusdesigns: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2019
cry

RIP to her,

Re: "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by oluwadabira111(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2019
We have to go back to our creator one day but rip to her
Re: "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by erifeoluwasimi(f): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2019
Sorry about your loss ma. Rip to her

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by Funmmyastic: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2019
Rip to her.
Re: "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by iTearHerToto: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2019
angry
Re: "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by paulsir: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2019
Mrop:
Popular actress and wife of Popular actor Damola Olatunji known as Bukola Arugba loses her mother at the age of 63years. She shared her mum's throwback photos as she mourn her. Rip to her mother.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-feel-empty-now-actress-bukola-arugba-says-as-she-loses-her-mother-at-63yrs/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
sorry for you loss. Meanwhile the above is not correct, they are partners not married
Re: "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by dangotesmummy: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2019
Her mother looks like all these extremely strict disciplinarian and it showed in her daughter's life.shes one of the few actresses who didn't join children of perdition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by itspzpics(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by shuana(f): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
paulsir:

sorry for you loss. Meanwhile the above is not correct, they are partners not married
of course they are married and they even have a set of twins

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Empty Now" Actress Bukola Arugba Says As She Loses Her Mother At 63yrs by paulsir: 5:01am On Aug 09, 2019
shuana:
of course they are married and they even have a set of twins
I know they have a twin,but not married. Living together without the traditional or religious wedding with children is not the same as been wedded. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Gives Safety Tips To Girls Who Didn’t Wear Pants To Cardi B’s Show / Gay Marriage. Ghana Man Mrs. Smith Weds His Partner Abroad In Intimate Ceremony / VIDEO: Inside Davido’s $80 Million Dollar Bombardier Global 7500 Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.