Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,092 members, 7,849,415 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Is It Sinful For My Husband And Me To Pray Against Pregnancy? - John Piper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Sinful For My Husband And Me To Pray Against Pregnancy? - John Piper (197 Views)

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Use Hand Sanitizer? / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Sinful For My Husband And Me To Pray Against Pregnancy? - John Piper by owoblowsoon: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2019

Is it wrong for couples to pray against pregnancy? It’s a question from Chelsea in North Carolina. “Pastor John, thank you so much for all that you and the desiringGod.org team do online. My question: Do you think it’s sinful for me to pray to not get pregnant? I love my children, but don’t think I can handle any more right now. My husband says it’s not a sin, but I feel so selfish praying this prayer, especially since God has closed my closest friend’s womb. Is it biblically sound to pray for God to close my womb for a season?”

My short answer is that it ... https://naijapage.com/is-it-sinful-for-my-husband-and-me-to-pray-against-pregnancy/

Written By John Piper
Re: Is It Sinful For My Husband And Me To Pray Against Pregnancy? - John Piper by Adeling(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
ever heard the phrase 'God wouldn't do for you what you can do for yourself'. personally, I think it's ridiculous and incoherent to ask or pray such to a God that has programmed everything in man's life. So this definitely has nothing to do with sin or righteousness, but .........

(1) (Reply)

The Power In What God Said 2019 RCCG Convention / Gospel New Album Released By Moses O. Pmex. Title: Kai Ne / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Flood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.