Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia (16291 Views)

SARS Demanded N1m As Bail After ‘abducting’ Me, Nigerian Says / Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter / 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by hitng2: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2019
A Nigerian lawyer has shared photos of the injuries he sustained while allegedly preventing the abduction of his ailing father from their home in Aba, Abia state on Wednesday August 7th.

The lawyer with the handle @ChrisEcia on Twitter, said the men who he believes are cultists, came with the sole purpose of kidnapping his father but he was able to fight them off .

Read his account of what transpired below.

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/nigerian-lawyer-fights-off-kidnappers.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by Nukilia: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2019
Twitter testimony session grin grin grin Nigeria needs help!

7 Likes

Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by haryothosyn93(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Today is my birthday

Wish me well my people

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by Marmazzayyu: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin
Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by ccollins(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
A well laced courage worthy of grandstanding but why would you and family have a fracas with cultists.hope its not some past acrimony or settlement tango

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thank God for life

Check my siggy
Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by rainmoredays: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
I doubt this jare
Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by PlayerMeji: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Were they Fulani kidnappers.. I will so much like to know..

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by tfelicityk(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Congratulations... God thank You for saving him and his lovely family...

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by BlackfireX: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jack Bauer grin
Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by XaintJoel20: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Coming online to share the 'testimony' in the heat of the situation is not ideal and he went as far as tagging a particular cult group to the failed kidnap which is also a miscalculation.
We should not be swift to rush to social media to post stories primarily for 'likes' and 'comment'.
Anyway, I thank God for his life and that of his family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by mooremoney(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Buhari have reduced us to nothing in this country. soldiers kill police officers and let go of their fulani kidnapper.......
Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by beardedboy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Okay.

Wetin Amarachi no go see 4 hotel
Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by nephemmy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
those ain't kidnappers abeg..if u meet em..they're heavily loaded with aks...guns blazing..stop deceiving people here abeg.. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by Chriswazo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mtcheeew
The freak for social media is worrisome.
What is the rationale behind posting this on Twitter, where u can go to a police station to make a report.
Nawa
Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by etrange: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
haryothosyn93:
Today is my birthday

Wish me well my people

Not even a word for the guy in the OP?

This is not where to celebrate, bro...

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by Simplyleo: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hmmm.

You mean the lawyer fought against the fulani herdsmen?
Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by mokkalu1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Must be amateur kidnappers. You'll take off when you meet the real guys. Safety first. You try shaa!

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by Richy4(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
This kidnapping thing is getting out of hand in Nigeria... Everyday, there's always one case of Kidnapping or the other...
Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by beardedboy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
mooremoney:
Buhari have reduced us to nothing in this country. soldiers kill police officers and let go of their fulani kidnapper.......

Instead of you people to blame the police officers for being careless and foolish. What does it take you to identify yourself at a checkpoint, salute and move?

What if they were real kidnappers? Would you be saying what you're saying now?
Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by Simplyleo: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
mooremoney:
I'm sure you had started going to school before Buhari was sworn in in 2015.

Who among these 3 should take the blame for the emboldened?
Buhari
Your teacher
Your parents.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by lanocfoods: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
haryothosyn93:
Today is my birthday

Wish me well my people
Happy birthday my birthday mate. All the best

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by olumalcolm(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
They were not kidnappers, they were inexperienced rival cultists. How did he knw dey were members if he is not a cultist? angry
Re: Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia by Nyamiri: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:
Igbo amaka
We are not Coward like our Cone head blodas

Where were your fathers when Victor Banjo, a Yoruba man was leading the only advance in the history of your tribe?

It is because you lack knowledge of history, that's why you are yet to discover where you were downloaded from.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chisom Ezeonyiwara: 9-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Rivers State (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns Banker For $50,000 And N9.2m Fraud In Lagos - Picture / 3 Suspects Escape From Police Cell In Abuja After Guard Fell Asleep On Duty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.