Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Nothing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nothing (2929 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing by fullofgrace(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
yettymuse:
So 2 adults had an unprotected sex that resulted in pregnancy and you're threatening yourselves with sniper and suicide?

You need to set your priorities right dude and stop guilt tripping members of a faceless forum.

Wait!! are you actually crowdfunding to sponsor an impromptu wedding ceremony. Haqhaqhaqhaq! I'm laughing at you freal mehn!

I hope you both have a well-paying job cos when the hurricane of marriage hit una.. You fit no get strength to write all these jargons again o.

Depression and suicide is the new way to gather sympathy in Nigeria. Tueh! You deserve some bouts of slaps.
You are faultless dear, freedom of expression is allowed.
Situations warrant ur comment, such is life!
Re: Nothing by fullofgrace(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Davash222:
Sorry, the only support you can get from me is my Prayer. But for the financial aspect, no way!!

When you were fuccking someone's daughter without protection, what were you expecting?? Plasma TV?? Or G wagon
Sexx without protection is the proximate cause of Infection and Pregnancy. If you're not infected, you give woman belle. Luckily, you've succeeded in the latter (not ruling out the former though).

Happy married life in advance, bro.

BTW, your moniker though. Fullofgrace indeed. Should be fullofsperm.
Thank you bro! Please include my intentions in your holy altar of prayers.
Re: Nothing by fullofgrace(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Acidosis:

Just pay her dowry and other traditional rites.

I really do not understand what you want to do or hope to achieve with a Church wedding, a PGD and a Master's programme. I hope you have a job?
Thank you bro! I'm jobless if u can help me with a Job
But still searching for lucrative business to curb the menace of life after marriage

1 Like

Re: Nothing by fullofgrace(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
DaniDani:
Pregnancy is as a result of enjoyment and the end product brings joy and not sadness. How old is she?

Speak to friends she respects to talk senses into jettisoning that suicidal thoughts. She isn't the first to be in this situation neither will she be the last. Las las una go de alright! Don't rush

Don't rush anything now. But frequent around her. In fact let her be around you now. Within this period of time, share joyous moment and try create an atmosphere of happiness. Be the man. I was there in 2017 but today, truly God has been exceedingly faithful.

Then make plans for additional source of income. Don't be shy to start any legitimate business that can bring some bulks. I f you are a Christian, seek the face of God with a sincere heart, make a sacrifice after the prayer and kick-start your family as little and as possible as you can.
Next after the third Heavens is you.
I appreciate ur priceless backups for gracing these post.
Remained bless!
Re: Nothing by Kingosytex(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
fullofgrace:

Insightful post Bro! I thought of meeting her parents first before telling my people.

I don't think that will be the best step. Your people deserve to know first.
Re: Nothing by boldx(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please lend me the N300,000. I will give you N400,000 when I pay you back
Re: Nothing by boldx(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please lend me the N300,000. I will give you N400,000 when I pay you back .
Re: Nothing by fullofgrace(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:

I don't think that will be the best step. Your people deserve to know first.
o.k I will.
Re: Nothing by yeyeosoronga: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Do registry wedding now, and traditional wedding later.
Re: Nothing by Sonfethopia: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2019
OP she I pregnant u love her. Cool . you don't need to get married cos of that. You can let the parents know you w.ill carter for her n d baby.and get.married when things gets good. If u use that 300k pay.bride price wetin u go use feed and baby food. U DA both be loving together. Plan marriage later.but let the parents know u will do it. They won't kill u.at least she knows d father of d baby
Re: Nothing by wizardus: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Davash222:
Sorry, the only support you can get from me is my Prayer. But for the financial aspect, no way!!

When you were fuccking someone's daughter without protection, what were you expecting?? Plasma TV?? Or G wagon
Sexx without protection is the proximate cause of Infection and Pregnancy. If you're not infected, you give woman belle. Luckily, you've succeeded in the latter (not ruling out the former though).

Happy married life in advance, bro.

BTW, your moniker though. Fullofgrace indeed. Should be fullofsperm.

Mummy davaash have kill me and kill me again and also kill me too
Re: Nothing by chii8(f): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
This op shouldn't paint Easterners as a tribe that will drain your lifesaving because you want to marry their daughter. #50k can do introduction and traditional rites expect you told your in-laws that you are related to a billionaire. Their daughter is already pregnant so you should do the detecting, tell them you only a certain proposed and convenient amount for the both.The lady's family should bring from their purse if need be.Both the introduction and traditional rites should be done on same day.You only need four elders plus your parents from your own side to go with.

By the way, your girl isn't spiritual but religious, she shouldn't threaten you with suicide, that's a bad way of holding someone's son to ransom(why would a spiritual girl fornicate?)

1 Like

Re: Nothing by fullofgrace(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sonfethopia:
OP she I pregnant u love her. Cool . you don't need to get married cos of that. You can let the parents know you w.ill carter for her n d baby.and get.married when things gets good. If u use that 300k pay.bride price wetin u go use feed and baby food. U DA both be loving together. Plan marriage later.but let the parents know u will do it. They won't kill u.at least she knows d father of d baby
Bro u made a holy point. U now understand y I posted my heart beat problem for Nairalanders to proffer a possible solutions. With #300k and unemployed without handy business. After such spending what will I use to feed both.
Re: Nothing by fullofgrace(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
chii8:
This op shouldn't paint Easterners as a tribe that will drain your lifesaving because you want to marry their daughter. #50k can do introduction and traditional rites expect you told your in-laws that you are related to a billionaire. Their daughter is already pregnant so you should do the detecting, tell them you only a certain proposed and convenient amount for the both.The lady's family should bring from their purse if need be.Both the introduction and traditional rites should be done on same day.You only need four elders plus your parents from your own side to go with.

By the way, your girl isn't spiritual but religious, she shouldn't threaten you with suicide, that's a bad way of holding someone's son to ransom(why would a spiritual girl fornicate?)

Ur points are logical. I will apply these concepts.
Re: Nothing by fullofgrace(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
wizardus:

Mummy davaash have kill me and kill me again and also kill me too
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nothing by armyofone(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Do traditional wedding and then registry only. Please budget only 50k. Every one should pay for their transportation and help only if you must to say old grandparents or parents if coming.
Use 50k to buy and sell....start life from there.
What is she doing ? She has to work. No matter how small to supplement! She and her family should contribute towards the traditional wedding...such as feeding the few invited guests.
You must invite only few people 10-15 maximum!
You don't want to start life begging for money to support marriage, birth, feeding baby, etc
Everyone has a cross to carry.

Make sure you only have two kids max! Use protection and space your children.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing by fullofgrace(m): 5:57am On Aug 10, 2019
armyofone:
Do traditional wedding and then registry only. Please budget only 50k. Every one should pay for their transportation and help only if you must to say old grandparents or parents if coming.
Use 50k to buy and sell....start life from there.
What is she doing ? She has to work. No matter how small to supplement! She and her family should contribute towards the traditional wedding...such as feeding the few invited guests.
You must invite only few people 10-15 maximum!
You don't want to start life begging for money to support marriage, birth, feeding baby, etc
Everyone has a cross to carry.

Make sure you only have two kids max! Use protection and space your children.

Thank you sir!
Re: Nothing by Ganjafama(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2019
op You are currently enrolled for your masters degree and you are writing like a kindergarten pupil.
Re: Nothing by 0neal(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
I empathize with you and your pregnant girlfriend, you have to be strong for her and your unborn child.
I wish you all the best
Re: Nothing by MaziOmenuko: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Don't bring innocent children into this world to come and be suffering!! You never mention of working anywhere, neither your gf. After spending that 300k on impromptu wedding, you still need to pay rent and feed the family. Raising a baby is not a joke.
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
CanadianNaija:

Oga what is unplanned about unprotected sex that leads to pregnancy? Please stop the pity party. Rise up to your challenge as a man, actions have consequences.

Chest your own.
Don't mind the OP threatening himself with suicide. When they were doing it was sweetening them both now he's here for pity party so ppl can contribute.

How e take concern us here?

very senseless post

1 Like

Re: Nothing by fullofgrace(m): 1:33am On Aug 11, 2019
laraoge:

Don't mind the OP threatening himself with suicide. When they were doing it was sweetening them both now he's here for pity party so ppl can contribute.

How e take concern us here?

very senseless post
If I was to asked for bloody or yahoo money u could have been the first on my list.
ThankGod many Nairalanders posted a sensible comments that helped my situations...
Go feed ur family.
Circle could have prevent this dullard.
Re: Nothing by fullofgrace(m): 2:37am On Aug 11, 2019
0neal:
I empathize with you and your pregnant girlfriend, you have to be strong for her and your unborn child.
I wish you all the best
God bless you
Re: Nothing by fullofgrace(m): 2:38am On Aug 11, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
Don't bring innocent children into this world to come and be suffering!! You never mention of working anywhere, neither your gf. After spending that 300k on impromptu wedding, you still need to pay rent and feed the family. Raising a baby is not a joke.

I'm desperately in need of ur prayers
Re: Nothing by fullofgrace(m): 2:40am On Aug 11, 2019
Ganjafama:
op You are currently enrolled for your masters degree and you are writing like a kindergarten pupil.
I scored English F9 dats y.....
Re: Nothing by gerizzim: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
yettymuse:
So 2 adults had an unprotected sex that resulted in pregnancy and you're threatening yourselves with sniper and suicide?

You need to set your priorities right dude and stop guilt tripping members of a faceless forum.

Wait!! are you actually crowdfunding to sponsor an impromptu wedding ceremony. Haqhaqhaqhaq! I'm laughing at you freal mehn!

I hope you both have a well-paying job cos when the hurricane of marriage hit una.. You fit no get strength to write all these jargons again o.

Depression and suicide is the new way to gather sympathy in Nigeria. Tueh! You deserve some bouts of slaps.

u get mouth . Ur post dey injure me wit laf grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) / See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) / Okrika UK Wears For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.